not on facebook
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (UPDATED 2017)... HERE

welcome/induction day

14 Aug 2015, 11:21

hey guys i went for my interview and it went great then they did all the checks and they went great too. now ive got the job :) and ive got an induction day to go to but not sure if i should dress smart or comfortable, i dont want to be the only one in jeans and t shirt but i also dont want to be the only one over dressed lol, so any info would be great guys

Re: welcome/induction day

14 Aug 2015, 15:43

RobGee789 wrote:hey guys i went for my interview and it went great then they did all the checks and they went great too. now ive got the job :) and ive got an induction day to go to but not sure if i should dress smart or comfortable, i dont want to be the only one in jeans and t shirt but i also dont want to be the only one over dressed lol, so any info would be great guys

Trousers and shirt (for both genders) will be okay, you don't need a tie but take a pen.

When you start work don't wear jeans on delivery - its a bad idea. Cargo trousers, trainers (with ankle support) and loose top should be okay. With a light waterproof jacket for rainy days.

14 Aug 2015, 16:49

cheers mate, ive got a driving job in van delivering between companies and i thought that royal mail supplied a uniform?

14 Aug 2015, 16:51

RobGee789 wrote:cheers mate, ive got a driving job in van delivering between companies and i thought that royal mail supplied a uniform?

They do after 3 months.

Previous page Next page

Page 1 of 1