not on facebook
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (UPDATED 2017)... HERE

BONUS FOR YEARS RESULT

24 Jun 2015, 20:52

I have taken evr from cash handling and distribution side of post office last Friday of march. my mate who is still working with them has informed me that the workforce are being paid £475 roughly this Friday 26/6/15 for achieving their targets last year. therefore surely the staff who worked during that period who have left the business before first pay day in april which includes myself, should be entitled to that money, as we worked that full year to achieve the targets. its not our fault that POCL were late in declaring this sum of money. I would be grateful if anyone can enlighten me on this matter [maybe the union have already raised this matter] thanks alot

Re: BONUS FOR YEARS RESULT

25 Jun 2015, 10:44

Here is the LTB viewtopic.php?f=19&t=53307 - it has contact details at the bottom, I'd check it out and then start firing off questions.

Though somehow I think there is probably a clause that you had to be employed in POL on a certain date.

Previous page Next page

Page 1 of 1