ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Horizon scam for those who went bankrupt

Post Office® discussion forum for our Post Office® colleagues from Crown, Franchise to Sub Post Offices.
Tonyddown

Horizon scam for those who went bankrupt

Post by Tonyddown »

I have just been accepted to the scheme and awaiting some sort of offer

I have just heard from the receiver that I must pay back all the creditors , basically they will take any compensation. This was 15 years ago 🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️

My losses were a constant couple of hundred and then one big 7k which we could not afford and had to sell and declare bankruptcy.

I had a nervous breakdown and have not beeen able to work for 15, years , my wife also went bankrupt as a partner and had her inheritance taken from her by the receivers. None of this would have happened without that system and the lack of support or understanding.

So basically I apply for compensation for my ruined career and life and have to give it back to the receiver . Is this normal has anyone else had this happen

I was stupid enough to only ask for my 7k , I have now written to change that amount .

Has anyone had settlements . If I get over 25k then what is over that would be mine

What a farce