not on facebook
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (UPDATED APR 2019)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : NEW CORONAVIRUS FORUM... HERE

Royal Mail Hit With Antitrust Suit Over Test Kit Deliveries

07 Aug 2020, 15:22

Law360, London (August 7, 2020, 2:31 PM BST) -- A medical testing provider is suing Royal Mail

Preventx Ltd., which provides remote diagnostics services for sexually transmitted infections such as HIV and hepatitis, alleged that Royal Mail Group Ltd has violated its duties under competition law by forcing it to use a more expensive tracking system for home testing kits in its high court lawsuit which has recently been made public.

https://www.law360.com/corporate-crime- ... deliveries

You have to register to read the whole article.

07 Aug 2020, 16:31

What a f***ing joke. So they rather give the contract to Hermes or DPD because they are cheaper? G4S?

Its about time our government stepped in and stopped all this nonsense

08 Aug 2020, 06:16

Munchboii wrote:What a f***ing joke. So they rather give the contract to Hermes or DPD because they are cheaper? G4S?

Would never let Herpes deliver anything again as for DPD they lost my delivery wondered what it stood for Delivery Pending Destination or deep-space or the third dimension either way it went missing in action somewhere near St Albans so if you happen to perchance on a big box the size of a microwave give me a call.

08 Aug 2020, 17:32

k979aaa wrote:
Munchboii wrote:What a f***ing joke. So they rather give the contract to Hermes or DPD because they are cheaper? G4S?

Would never let Herpes deliver anything again as for DPD they lost my delivery wondered what it stood for Delivery Pending Destination or deep-space or the third dimension either way it went missing in action somewhere near St Albans so if you happen to perchance on a big box the size of a microwave give me a call.

Royal Mail have this contract because we are reliable, fast and accurate. If it goes to the other couriers will they be paid for each collection? What happens if they decide to skip a collection for a certain house because its too out of the way??

We are a good service, this testing service should not be run for profit as this company seems to want

Previous page Next page

Page 1 of 1