not on facebook
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (UPDATED 2017)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : NEW CORONAVIRUS FORUM... HERE

Postman delivers letter into fishing net

28 Mar 2020, 14:06

https://uk.style.yahoo.com/postman-deli ... 00643.html

A postman in Staffordshire delivers letters into a fishing net in this funny video filmed on March 21.

Royal Mail postal worker Mark Brooks filmed himself making the special delivery to a customer in Tamworth, with an extendable pole and a landing net as people maintain social distancing of two metres during the coronavirus pandemic.

"Although a serious worldwide situation, proving we can still have a sense of humour!" Brooks said.

28 Mar 2020, 22:00

I deliver parcels to a chinese occupied house by throwing them through a window 5 meters far, does that counts? :crazy:

28 Mar 2020, 22:05

Janet Brum wrote:I deliver parcels to a chinese occupied house by throwing them through a window 5 meters far, does that counts? :crazy:

Hope the window is open :Very Happy

28 Mar 2020, 22:15

I think he's just fishing for compliments...

28 Mar 2020, 22:38

They still have to open it have they done that or do they wait 14 days!

28 Mar 2020, 22:42

aiden01 wrote:
Janet Brum wrote:I deliver parcels to a chinese occupied house by throwing them through a window 5 meters far, does that counts? :crazy:

Hope the window is open :Very Happy

It is, I just knock the door and he opens the window, his house mate won`t open the side door :))

29 Mar 2020, 14:03

With the size of the bill he just landed, he's going to be 'netting' a loss...

Previous page Next page

Page 1 of 1