ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Police investigating assault on 'postman' in Soham

Latest Royal Mail and CWU news.This is an open forum.
TrueBlueTerrier
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
Posts: 72727
Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
Gender: Male
Location: On my couch

Police investigating assault on 'postman' in Soham

Post by TrueBlueTerrier »

http://www.elystandard.co.uk/news/soham ... -1-5469494" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

A man was assaulted in Soham in what an eyewitness described as a “roadrage” incident.

Police are investigating reports of a man assaulted on Broad Piece last Friday, April 6 at about 12.45pm.

An eyewitness claimed that it was a “postman beaten up by a man and a woman in a road rage incident and he required medical attention.”

They also provided details of the vehicles believed to be invovled, stating: “The woman was driving a white convertible with a black roof and the man driving a white car.”

Cambridgeshire Police say that a 49-year-old man has attended a voluntary interview in connection with the assault.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
elyresident
Posts: 1
Joined: 16 Apr 2018, 10:26
Gender: Female

Police investigating assault on 'postman' in Soham

Post by elyresident »

Is there anyone I can speak to about this? I might know who these people are
TrueBlueTerrier
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
Posts: 72727
Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
Gender: Male
Location: On my couch

Police investigating assault on 'postman' in Soham

Post by TrueBlueTerrier »

elyresident wrote:Is there anyone I can speak to about this? I might know who these people are
The Police would be the best people, via Crimestoppers if you want to remain anonymous. If one thing is certain this is outside Royal Mails hands.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.