Watch the moment a councillor is caught on camera taking her neighbour's mail
This is the moment a villager set up a trap to capture someone who had been taking letters from his postbox – only to find out it was a respected parish councillor who lived next door.
Michael Umphray recorded the 44-second video clip on his mobile phone after his mail had been going missing from the box set on the wall outside his gated home for the previous five weeks.
But the 65-year-old was left shocked after he discovered it was his neighbour Joy Harbottle, who sits on Kings Clipstone Parish Council.

The footage shows the councillor approaching Mr Umphray's home, in Archway Road, Kings Clipstone, shortly after a postman delivered a letter.
She is then seen looking around before lifting the mailbox lid and pulling out a large letter – which she then stuffs under her T-shirt before walking away from the property.
Mr Umphray said: "I was just shocked by what I saw, it speaks for itself. She came along 10 minutes after the postman had been.
"We have never been that neighbourly, and she was never rude to us but I don't know why she would do this."
There has now been pressure from villagers for the councillor to step down from her role.
Villager Keith Laver said: "She was there when I went to the last council meeting, anybody else would have resigned with the shame.
"A lot of villagers are up in arms when they found out what happened, but there have been no consequences, she is still on the council.
"This person is meant to be representing us through the safer communities group - her position is untenable.
"We are not accepting this and we are trying to go through the correct channels."

The Post contacted Councillor Harbottle but did not receive a response.
However earlier this week she said: "We all do stupid things, I did a stupid thing which I dearly regret and which I apologise for. This incident was resolved weeks ago with no further action being taken."
A Nottinghamshire Police spokesman said: "Nottinghamshire Police were informed on July 27, of a report of theft in Archway Road, Old Clipstone.
"It related to the theft of letters. The person involved has been seen by police and given advice."