
While coming home from bowling with pals in Romford, she was suddenly smashed into by the van. Talk about a bad delivery.
Speaking in her column for new! Magazine, the former TOWIE star does seem more concerned with her car than the close-encounter: ‘Oh my God! I had to pick up my Merc from the garage last week after a Royal Mail van smashed into me and messed the whole bloody car up!
‘I’d been bowling in Romford and as I was driving home, the driver cut over into my lane at a roundabout.
‘He took full responsibility, but I was still fuming!’
The Essex gal doesn’t seem to be having the best of luck lately. She recently came under-fire on Instagram after posting a pouting picture with very full lips, which apparently angered many trolls.
In fact, one of the “fans” even said that they looked like ‘two sausages stuck to her face’. Which is the opposite of nice here.