ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

WATCH: Postie Mark Edmonds' head and beard shave in Alcester High Street

Latest Royal Mail and CWU news.This is an open forum.
TrueBlueTerrier
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
Posts: 72733
Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
Gender: Male
Location: On my couch

WATCH: Postie Mark Edmonds' head and beard shave in Alcester High Street

Post by TrueBlueTerrier »

WATCH: Postie Mark Edmonds' head and beard shave in Alcester High Street

http://www.ludlowadvertiser.co.uk/news/ ... gh_Street/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;?

ABOUT 50 people flocked to Alcester High Street at the weekend to watch postie Mark Edmonds have his first hair cut and beard shave in seven years.

Mr Edmonds, from Hollywood, braved the shaver and raised more than £1,300 money for Dr Hadwen Trust, a medical research charity that funds and promotes non-animal testing techniques.

Image

He is also donating his 22 inch tresses to The Little Princess Trust, a charity that provides wigs and hair pieces for children who suffer hair loss due to cancer treatment.

The shave was carried out by Paul Lennard from the Barber Shop free of charge on Saturday April 2.

"It is absolutely amazing," Mr Edmonds said.

"Probably 50 people, made up of people I have work with in Alcester, all came out. It was fantastic.

"If I am honest it does feel weird now. I put on my coat on and normally I have to pull my hair out, it's like losing a limb, " he joked.

Image
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.