A Girton postman who is taking part in 30 fundraising events has just four left to go – with a 116-mile run from Brighton to his local pub as his finale.
Alex Rodger, who works for Royal Mail, has been raising money for Macmillan in a variety of ways after setting himself the task of completing 30 challenges over 12 months on his 30th birthday on March 15 last year.
So far he has smashed his £5,000 target, raising £6,873 after events including four marathons, an ultramarathon and a Tough Mudder and organising a festive football match at Girton recreation ground in which teams of santas and snowmen went head to head.

And the Royal Mail has even boosted his total after donating £200 through their match-giving scheme.
To complete his task before his 31st birthday this year, he is taking part in a 60-mile bike ride and two half-marathons next month along with a massive run from Brighton Pier to the George in Girton on March 12.
"I am hoping a last push with this big final run will help achieve a total £7,000 for Macmillan. That would be awesome," he told the News.
"All the events have gone really well so far. I'm surprised that I've actually managed to attend them all and, although having multiple injury setbacks, complete them all.
"In hindsight, I think this seems very unlikely. That said, they're not all done yet."
Since embarking on his challenge, which Alex partly set himself to encourage a healthy lifestyle, he has become quite fit – and has even begun to finish quite high in the race placings.
But he said his last challenge, which he hopes to complete in one go with support from a friend who is driving the route, will be a real test of his endurance.
"This last run really is taking me out of my comfort zone, but that's the idea," he added.
"I wanted to do something so big because everyone has been so generous with support in terms of messages, help with events and, of course, with donations.
"This goes beyond a physical challenge and is going to be much more of a test of mental stamina and determination. I'm expecting this challenge to hurt for 20-plus hours – the test will be to keep going."
To help Alex reach his total, visit justgiving.com/thebigthirty.