http://www.middevongazette.co.uk/Quick- ... story.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;?
HAVING often read criticisms of the Royal Mail recording deliveries I would like to offer my congratulations for this recent experience.
At 12.45pm on December 2, I ordered some spares I required for my vehicle from a farm in Oswaldtwistle in Lancashire. At 1.15pm on December 3, the Royal Mail delivered the items to me.
Well done, Royal Mail.
B E ROBERTS Broad Lane Tiverton
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Letters: Quick work by Royal Mail
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72733
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Letters: Quick work by Royal Mail
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.