ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

MyRM.com Best Colleague

Latest Royal Mail and CWU news.This is an open forum.
TrueBlueTerrier
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
Posts: 72733
Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
Gender: Male
Location: On my couch

MyRM.com Best Colleague

Post by TrueBlueTerrier »

https://www.myroyalmail.com/news/2015/07/best-colleague" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Image

Gavin Hardie, a union learning representative at Plymouth mail centre, won the Best Colleague award at this year’s Chairman’s Awards for Excellence.

Gavin was recognised for striving to improve opportunities for frontline staff and managers. According to his colleagues, he makes the mail centre and MDEC better places to work, and organises learning, charity and community events.

‘I’ve seen so many impressive stories of people from across Royal Mail at this event and I was surprised to even be nominated’, says Gavin.

‘We’re all doing what we know is right and it’s good to be recognised for the events I have organised in my workplace. I was particularly proud of the event I arranged at the mail centre to mark Remembrance Day last year.’

Lisa Luveniyali, head of contact centre, Plymouth, was highly commended in this category.


Note:
Liam Nam and Patrick Postman were discounted as they are from the darkside. :left: :left:
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.