ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Last post for Cleethorpes postman as RM vans join farewell

Latest Royal Mail and CWU news.This is an open forum.
TrueBlueTerrier
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
Posts: 72733
Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
Gender: Male
Location: On my couch

Last post for Cleethorpes postman as RM vans join farewell

Post by TrueBlueTerrier »

http://www.grimsbytelegraph.co.uk/VIDEO ... story.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Image

UP TO 400 relatives, friends and Royal Mail colleagues attended the funeral of much-loved postman Shaun Wright.

A number of Royal Mail vans joined the cortege to Grimsby Crematorium which was led by a postman’s van carrying his coffin.

Moving tributes were paid to the hard-working postman who served the Cleethorpes area for nearly 30 years.


He was remembered by his wife Rebecca as a “proud father and loving husband”.

Shaun Wright, 47, sadly passed away at his family home in Portland Place, Grimsby, after a short battle with pancreatic cancer.


Video Link http://bcove.me/9cjma7hf" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
El-Bandito
Posts: 313
Joined: 27 Jan 2009, 14:14
Gender: Male

Re: Last post for Cleethorpes postman as RM vans join farewe

Post by El-Bandito »

R.I.P big man.
houseoflords
Posts: 352
Joined: 06 Feb 2012, 22:25
Gender: Male

Re: Last post for Cleethorpes postman as RM vans join farewe

Post by houseoflords »

I'm surprised Royal Mail didn't do them all for being off route...
TrueBlueTerrier
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
Posts: 72733
Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
Gender: Male
Location: On my couch

Re: Last post for Cleethorpes postman as RM vans join farewe

Post by TrueBlueTerrier »

houseoflords wrote:I'm surprised Royal Mail didn't do them all for being off route...
One of them was used as a Hearse, so I think official permission was given. :sad:
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.