ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Postwoman Toni McDonagh raises hundreds of pounds for Marie

Latest Royal Mail and CWU news.This is an open forum.
TrueBlueTerrier
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
Posts: 72738
Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
Gender: Male
Location: On my couch

Postwoman Toni McDonagh raises hundreds of pounds for Marie

Post by TrueBlueTerrier »

Postwoman Toni McDonagh raises hundreds of pounds for Marie Curie charity by completing London Marathon

http://www.stokesentinel.co.uk/Postwoma ... story.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

BIG EFFORT: Postal worker Toni McDonagh raised hundreds of pounds for charity when she completed the London Marathon.

The 38-year-old raised £800 for Marie Curie Cancer Care after her friend's father was cared for by the nurses.

Toni, of Fegg Hayes, said: "I was blown away when I found out how much people had donated.

I chose to raise money for the charity because my friend Alan Dwine suggested them as his father was cared for by the nurses."

Image
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.