Plymouth postie delivers on promise to climb seven highest peaks in world
http://www.plymouthherald.co.uk/Plymout ... story.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
ADVENTURER Ed Buckingham has achieved one of the greatest mountaineering challenges on Earth.
The Plymouth postal worker scaled Mount Vinson in Antarctica to complete the Seven Summits: climbing the highest peak on every continent.
Ed, 41, spent £80,000 and 14 years fulfilling his dream – but admitted to feeling slightly disappointed with the final leg.
“I have bagged them all,” he said. “I was bit sad that Vinson was not a bit harder.”
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Plymouth postie delivers on promise to climb 7 highest peak
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72738
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Plymouth postie delivers on promise to climb 7 highest peak
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
DB1100
- Posts: 1976
- Joined: 10 Sep 2007, 14:30
Re: Plymouth postie delivers on promise to climb 7 highest p
Great achievement,well done fella.
For we were soldiers once,and young