ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Could the postal workers take back Royal Mail?
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72738
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Could the postal workers take back Royal Mail?
http://www.compassonline.org.uk/wp-cont ... orkers.pdf" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
Richard007
- Posts: 84
- Joined: 09 Mar 2010, 20:34
- Gender: Male
-
UnhappyGremlin
- Posts: 2685
- Joined: 18 May 2012, 20:49
- Gender: Male
- Location: Hiding
Re: Could the postal workers take back Royal Mail?
Yes they COULD.
But they won't.
But they won't.
Sometimes, I wish I wasn't a Rep.