http://www.theolivepress.es/spain-news/ ... lack-mail/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
A BRITISH man has appeared before a Orgiva court following accusations he stole post from a neighbour.
Edwin Charles is said to have kept post mistakenly delivered to his address following the arrival of new post woman who was unfamiliar with the neighbourhood.
Welsh ex-pat David Thomas alleges he saw Charles stealing his post.
Mr Thomas said: “I was waiting for a parcel containing my pet’s passport and some money, as well as some letters.”
When he made inquiries about the whereabouts of his parcel, he was told by neighbours Edwin Charles had been receiving his post.
“I knew of him, since he has been living here for years, although I don’t want to be involved with Brits. They usually cause too many problems,” he said.
But when a Spanish neighbour told him that she had seen the man dumping all his mail through the window of an abandoned house, Mr Thomas decided to investigate further.
He found some post, but the bulky parcel was nowhere to be seen.
When Mr. Thomas confronted the alleged thief, he repeatedly denied he had taken anything, before finally admitted the truth, claiming he was unaware of Mr Thomas’s address.
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Brit in court accused of stealing post from neighbour
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72738
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Brit in court accused of stealing post from neighbour
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.