ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Lie detectors for RM staff!!!

Latest Royal Mail and CWU news.This is an open forum.
NEWS
NEWS

Lie detectors for RM staff!!!

Post by NEWS »

Benefit claimants to face lie-detector tests
The Government is preparing to test hi-tech voice analysis developed by the security industry in Israel and the United States, to catch out claimants who are not telling the truth.

The lie-detector technology, which measures stress, hesitation and other indicators of anxiety in a person's voice, will help identify people falsely pretending to be single parents or fraudulently claiming unemployment benefits.

Ministers believe the technology could be a valuable tool against fraudulent claimants, which cost the taxpayer £3bn a year.

Civil servants have been talking to insurance companies, which already use the technology to help uncover fraud in the UK, about the most effective way to test the voice analysis. They are looking at whether to use the technology in telephone conversations or one-to-one interviews.

The prospect of lie detectors being used by the Government has alarmed civil liberties campaigners who say it should not be used without the claimant's knowledge and needs regulation.

LIAR,LIAR PANTS ON....

L Tommo

OHHH PLEASE LET THIS BE TRUE!!!!!

Post by L Tommo »

:pray :pray :pray :pray :pray :pray :pray :pray :pray :pray :pray :pray :pray :pray :pray :pray :pray :pray :pray :pray
NOW THIS WOULD BE A BENEFIT TO ALL IN ROYAL MAIL...

When a screw tells ya something and you know its all blarney, stick em on the nut checker and HEY PRESTO !!!! Instant lier!!!!

How many times would this help a person deal with the bullshit that RM chuck at us!!!! I for one wouldnt have to have gone thru the shite i have, Dave From Burslem wouldnt be sacked (pending appeal) Many others would be living a life with much less stress and hassle. On a sadder note. The people who sadly commited suicide while receiving H+B From Royal Mail... And other big ORGS....

:sad: WOULD THEY STILL BE WITH US?????? I DONT JOKE!!!!

OUT....

DONT LET THE LIES N BULLSHIT GRIND US DOWN...
L TOMMO.... ILLEGITIMIS NON CARBORUNDUM........

EAST LONDON MAIL CENTER-ISHHHH