ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Drivers – Labour Party Headquarters

Latest Royal Mail and CWU news.This is an open forum.
NEWS
NEWS

Post by NEWS »

To: All London Branches

We are looking for drivers who are prepared to drive a number of Labour Party Headquarter staff during the local election period.

The weeks required are:

Tuesday 17th April to Friday 20th April

Monday 23rd April to Friday 27th April

Monday 30th April to Thursday 3rd May

Leave would be arranged with the employer, with appropriate pay and expense arrangements made.

Branches who have volunteers should email the GS Department, on dclarke@cwu.org with contact details for the proposed drivers(s) by 10am on 4th April 2007.

Yours sincerely,

Billy Hayes

L Tommo

BEEP BEEEEEEEP COMIN THRU!!!

Post by L Tommo »

YEH I WILL DO IT!!! STRAIGHT OFF A CLIFFE!!! TA TA FOR NOW!!! :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana

OUT

DONT LET THE SOUND OF YOUR OWN WHEELS DRIVE YA CRAZY :crazy:
L TOMMO.... ILLEGITIMIS NON CARBORUNDUM........

EAST LONDON MAIL CENTER-ISHHHH
POSTMAN
SITE ADMINISTRATOR

Re: BEEP BEEEEEEEP COMIN THRU!!!

Post by POSTMAN »

:funneh
L Tommo wrote:YEH I WILL DO IT!!! STRAIGHT OFF A CLIFFE!!! TA TA FOR NOW!!! :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana

OUT

DONT LET THE SOUND OF YOUR OWN WHEELS DRIVE YA CRAZY :crazy:
How did i know you'd be the 1st to reply to this :chuckle
I Wrote
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been.
My BFF Clash
The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.
L Tommo

HAHAHAHAHAHA POSTMAN...

Post by L Tommo »

HAHAHAHAHAHA I dunno mate lets just say A sure thing!!!! Once i see the heading i just had to say something!!!! HAD TO!!! SO OLD BILLY BOY wants people to drive them Labourites around like pampered little spoilt kids off to Kindergarten... Well how come HE aint asking for US to run about the CONS OR LIB/DEMS OR ANYONE ELSE??? GREEN..BMP... OLD LOONY WOT EVER PARTY?????????? WHY??????? is it coz there is a new job coming soon for a nice EX CWU rep in the Labour party like MR A. JOHNSON got..????

Well this is not a Party political party site and where it is a open forum I do think as free speach and a FREE VOTE is everthing in this day and age, WE get asked ,(for once) if we want to ferry about the PM and his MP's and no doubt NEW ELECTED people. (EX CWU MEMBERS)
I would love to but im chopping the heads off red roses them days... So we all can have a nice level playing field.. Not a field with political stepping stones in it....

POSTMAN,, THAT MY FRIEND IS ALL I WILL SAY ON THE MATTER IVE GABBED ON QUITE ENOUGH ME N 221 OTHERS FEEL TO.. :wave
OUT..

DONT LET THE CWU GIVE OUR ££££ AWAY TO FUND A PARTY NOT EVERYONE VOTES FOR!!!!
L TOMMO.... ILLEGITIMIS NON CARBORUNDUM........

EAST LONDON MAIL CENTER-ISHHHH