http://www.hemeltoday.co.uk/community/c ... -1-4700881" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

It’s long been rumoured that the hardy team delivering post in all weathers are engaged in a chilly challenge with each other to see who can carry on working for longest with bare legs.
Posties in shorts are seen out in all weathers – and as this picture shows, the little matter of a bitter blizzard isn’t going to make them rethink their warm weather wardrobe choices.
Kate Thompson snapped this smiling postie in Warners End this morning. “I think the hat is a bit over the top,” she joked.
Have you spotted people wearing shorts or T-shirts despite the winter weather? Send us your pictures of people not dressed for the weather – email images to thegazette@jpress.co.uk.
I think its a matter of personal choice and we have more things to worry about than if someone does or does not wear shorts in winter. If I was younger and not prone to aches and pains I would probably wear shorts.