ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Special delivery - Eurocentral

Latest Royal Mail and CWU news.This is an open forum.
TrueBlueTerrier
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
Posts: 72741
Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
Gender: Male
Location: On my couch

Special delivery - Eurocentral

Post by TrueBlueTerrier »

http://www.heraldscotland.com/news/home ... y.19572733" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Pamela Nash MP has visited Royal Mail's Christmas parcel sort centre in Lanarkshire to see first-hand the mountain of parcels the postal operator will deliver this year.

Image

The centre at Eurocentral is handling a big rise in the volume of parcels as an increased number of people shop online.

Ms Nash said: "I was delighted to be invited along to Royal Mail's temporary parcel sorting centre at Eurocentral and I welcome the temporary jobs that the hub has created over the festive season. I'd like to say a huge thanks to all of the staff at Royal Mail who work so hard at this time of year to make sure we get our deliveries on time."
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.