From the Daily Mail.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... -more.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
I can only hope the general public gets behind this. I'm sick of delivering the stuff. And I'm sick of customers telling me they don't want it.
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
An avalanche of Junk Mail...
-
cyberheater
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 274
- Joined: 14 Jan 2010, 18:36
- Gender: Male
-
bigcol
- Posts: 404
- Joined: 21 Jun 2010, 13:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: Officially the worst DO
Re: An avalanche of Junk Mail...
It only pays your wages, so f**k it, ban it. 
-
pokos27
- Posts: 657
- Joined: 15 Apr 2010, 19:32
- Gender: Male
Re: An avalanche of Junk Mail...
its the revenue that gives you your wages, and yes it s**t
-
fng
- Posts: 462
- Joined: 20 Jun 2011, 16:54
- Gender: Male
Re: An avalanche of Junk Mail...
cyberheater wrote:From the Daily Mail.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... -more.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
I can only hope the general public gets behind this. They wont I'm sick of delivering the stuff.Then leave - harsh but true And I'm sick of customers telling me they don't want it. Then dont listen
Tripitaka: "You should live without fear. There's as much chance of good things as bad things."
Sandy: "It's a cheerful philosophy and I've heard it from people before. They're all dead now."
Monkey "Excuse me when I say, that you really are extraordinarily dim!"
Sandy: "It's a cheerful philosophy and I've heard it from people before. They're all dead now."
Monkey "Excuse me when I say, that you really are extraordinarily dim!"
-
wacko74
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 1572
- Joined: 04 Apr 2009, 20:35
- Gender: Male
Re: An avalanche of Junk Mail...
For once I think the Daily Mail has actually UNDER estimated the issue.... they're saying 50% of the mail bag is junk if you include the leaflets.... I reckon its closer to 70% of the mail bag Not including leaflets!
-
the deliverer
- Posts: 92
- Joined: 14 May 2009, 19:34
- Gender: Male
Re: An avalanche of Junk Mail...
Yes, we are not postmen just leaflet distributors.
-
PhilthyPhil
- Posts: 1155
- Joined: 23 Nov 2007, 19:15
Re: An avalanche of Junk Mail...
Unresearched crap from the Daily Mail again. 54m items per day is addressed items and does not include D2D