Maybe Mario Balotelli was wrong about the postman not celebrating after delivering letters!
http://www.101greatgoals.com/blog/maybe ... g-letters/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
“When I score, I don’t celebrate because I’m only doing my job. When a postman delivers letters, does he celebrate?” – Mario Balotelli.
The above quote, that came at the end of June when Manchester City striker Mario Balotelli was impressing at Euro 2012, is now one that will live in football folklore.
As a result, it is somewhat of a surprise that no one has parodied Super Mario’s words with a video like the one below before now.
Great work from Turtle Canyon Comedy!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... AdICcfG8RQ" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; <<<<< Link to you tube
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Maybe Mario Balotelli was wrong about the postman not celebr
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72741
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Maybe Mario Balotelli was wrong about the postman not celebr
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
pinstripe
- Posts: 2474
- Joined: 25 May 2007, 16:42
- Gender: Male
- Location: 2 left turns from reality
Re: Maybe Mario Balotelli was wrong about the postman not ce
That's why deliveries now take 4 hours!