http://www.mirfieldreporter.co.uk/news/ ... -1-4823689" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
POSTMASTER Abdul Patel has had a first class delivery of his own.
The Dewsbury South Labour councillor received a 30-year service award from Royal Mail for his work at the Savile Town post office.
During a special ceremony, he was thanked for the dedication he has shown to his customers.
Coun Patel, 67, said over the years he has seen many changes in the way the post office operates. “Especially involving financial transactions,” he said. “And things like the disappearance of pension books.
“The service is much better and quicker for people now. Balancing at the end of the day used to take hours, but now it is no problem.
“I am so proud to receive this award and to know it is felt I have given good service to customers.”
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Savile Town post office worker awarded for 30 years service
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72741
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Savile Town post office worker awarded for 30 years service
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.