Prestatyn post office takes up £20,000 improvement grant scheme http://www.rhyljournal.co.uk/news/11508 ... cheme.aspx" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
A PRESTATYN post office has been given a grant worth up to £20,000 to carry out upgrades and improvements.
The Ffrith Post Office will spend the money on providing better access, new flooring and an external cash machine for customers.
An additional £500 was also awarded to the post office to provide business advice.
The Ffrith is one of 48 outlets to benefit from the Post Office Diversification Fund totalling £526,698, helping sub-postmasters and sub-postmistresses to improve facilities.
Vale of Clwyd AM Ann Jones congratulated the Post Office on it's success: "I am delighted that Ffrith Post Office is to receive this grant to upgrade services. I am also pleased that an additional grant of £500 was also awarded so that the Post Office can provide advice to local businesses."
"Ffrith Post Office is a well-used public service that often acts as a lifeline for local businesses and vulnerable people alike, it's very important that the post office is kept at the heart of the community."
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Prestatyn PO takes up £20,000 improvement grant scheme
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72741
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Prestatyn PO takes up £20,000 improvement grant scheme
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.