ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

I mean.......would ya!!/Update!

Latest Royal Mail and CWU news.This is an open forum.
NEWS
NEWS

I mean.......would ya!!/Update!

Post by NEWS »

Postman 'nicks Queen's letters'

A POSTMAN has been arrested for allegedly stealing letters from the Queen, it was revealed yesterday.

Cops nabbed Mark Lister, 60, after a man was seen burying envelopes and parcels in the grounds of Her Majesty’s Sandringham estate.

Police set up a surveillance operation after an alert gamekeeper noticed a Royal Mail van parked in woods surrounding the Royal residence in Norfolk.

Detectives say they saw a man with a spade getting out. He dug a large hole in which he hid numerous items of mail. It is thought he may have intended to return later to pick them up.

A Royal Mail source said last night: “Nobody knows how long this may have been going on or what might have been nicked from Her Majesty. He may have been hoping something valuable would be sent to her and that she probably wouldn’t notice.â€

TrueBlueTerrier
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Post by TrueBlueTerrier »

I am not amused ------------------

Off with his head..................
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support
Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
"Employers are always seeking more productivity from workers, without considering the human factor, the worker's age, the weather conditions and the intense heat. We need to intervene before it's too late, reducing working hours and the load carried by workers, because it's impossible to sustain the rhythm they're forced to work at for many years."
axeman

Post by axeman »

it's no different from two shysters :lfo :cfo stealing millions from hm government under the pretense of there 'bonus payments'

of with there heads as well :lfo :cfo
ROCKY

Post by ROCKY »

bright lad pick an area with no cameras,no security and no rich and famous people around,oh i know what about sandringham estate,effin genius
TrueBlueTerrier
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Post by TrueBlueTerrier »

ROCKY wrote:bright lad pick an area with no cameras,no security and no rich and famous people around,oh i know what about sandringham estate,effin genius
True even without all that guess which guys will be hiding in bushes and probably following nearly everyone who enters the estate.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support
Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
"Employers are always seeking more productivity from workers, without considering the human factor, the worker's age, the weather conditions and the intense heat. We need to intervene before it's too late, reducing working hours and the load carried by workers, because it's impossible to sustain the rhythm they're forced to work at for many years."
jafferpants

Post by jafferpants »

AND THERE WAS CHARLE'S WONDERING WHY ONES' SEX TOYS HADN'T TURNED UP.STILL AT LEAST HIS NEW GAMES CABINET TURNED UP. IT WILL GIVE CAMILLA SOMEWHERE TO "PARKER BOWLES". :d'oh!
pistol

Post by pistol »

jafferpants wrote:AND THERE WAS CHARLE'S WONDERING WHY ONES' SEX TOYS HADN'T TURNED UP.STILL AT LEAST HIS NEW GAMES CABINET TURNED UP. IT WILL GIVE CAMILLA SOMEWHERE TO "PARKER BOWLES". :d'oh!
:funneh :funneh
if you aint payin..the mails stayin!!!
max_gain

Post by max_gain »

We had some little scrott nabbed in our office 12 months back. They found bin bags full of stashed, opened mail in his house and car. The tosser only got a suspended sentence because his mummy cried at the judge spinning some yarn about not wanting to loose her son to her Majesty's pleasure as her other son was still serving in Iraq. Now we see the little sh$te driving around in his posy little hot hatch laughing and smiling all over. Imagine how much misery he had caused through his thieving.

I would of given him the chair ! Even paid for the electric.
johnnyp

Bang out of order

Post by johnnyp »

This s**t really makes me :mad Why do these people do this :d'oh! this is the crap the press will go to town on and tarnish 99% of the workforce who are honest hard working people.
jafferpants

Post by jafferpants »

johnypick IT COULD ALSO WORK IN OUR FAVOUR. AFTER ALL LIEGHTON KEEPS TELLING THE PUBLIC WHAT A WELL PAID JOB IT IS AND HOW WE ARE UNDERWORKED. THAT BEING THE CASE PERHAPS HE CAN EXPLAIN WHY THEY HAVE TO RESORT TO EMPLOYING SCUM LIKE THAT. AFTER ALL WITH SUCH A WONDERFULL JOB HE WOULD HAVE NO TROUBLE WEEDING OUT THE s**t WITH ALL THE PEOPLE QUEING UP TO APPLY. I DONT THINK.
Yahoorsur

Re: Bang out of order

Post by Yahoorsur »

johnnypick wrote:This s**t really makes me :mad Why do these people do this :d'oh! this is the crap the press will go to town on and tarnish 99% of the workforce who are honest hard working people.

Yup,you are right.
you always get a few bad apples,feckin jail the tossers,no exceptions,we are employed with a huge degree of trust.Pity that Al :lfo and his helper monkey :cfo cant see that and only want to run us down in order to sell us off.........to Al :lfo and his helper monkey :cfo
The more you know, the worse it gets.
BELIAL

Post by BELIAL »

Perhaps he was planting a tree to offset his deliveries carbon footprint?
POSTMAN
SITE ADMINISTRATOR

Post by POSTMAN »

Police have moved to clarify reports incorrectly claiming a postman has been arrested on suspicion of stealing mail from the Queen.

A report in the Sun newspaper this morning said that a 60-year-old man has been held after pocketing post intended for the royal estate at Sandringham.

But a statement from Norfolk police said that the allegation concerned an offence of "intending to delay mail" and not one of theft.

A spokesperson explained that the man arrested was not suspected of stealing mail sent to Sandringham or the Queen herself but specified addresses in nearby Dersingham.

The postman detained is said to "not [be] responsible for delivering mail to the royal estate or to her majesty".

"We can confirm that a 60-year-old man was arrested in Dersingham on Saturday August 11th 2007 on suspicion of intending to delay mail under the Postal Services Act," a statement clarified.

"He was released on police bail to a date in September pending further enquiries."

The Sun had initially claimed that a man had been observed by detectives digging a large hole with a spade in which he buried "numerous items of mail".

"Nobody knows how long this may have been going on or what might have been nicked from her majesty," a source told the tabloid.

"He may have been hoping something valuable would be sent to her and that she probably wouldn't notice."

http://www.madasafish.com/news/article. ... 6&cat=news
I Wrote
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been.
My BFF Clash
The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.
IWW Fellow Worker

Post by IWW Fellow Worker »

The Sun! Telling lies? Whoever would have thought it?
The Industrial Workers of the World. The union whose members never scab!

"The working class and the employing class have nothing in common."
ROCKY

Post by ROCKY »

i think i preffered the first version, but never mind trust the sun not to worry about details getting in the way off a good story