ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Chief Executive Officer blog - Moya’s Blog
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72733
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Chief Executive Officer blog - Moya’s Blog
http://www.royalmailgroup.com/portal/rm ... =131800790" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Coming soon
In December we will be launching the very first Chief Executive Officer blog - Moya’s Blog. This will be the forum where Moya will share her views on topics relevant to you and your job, from how we are doing as a business that is transforming to what’s happening in the market and what that means for us. It will also be an opportunity to comment and give your views.
You can access the blog from any computer, whether at work or at home, meaning information will be timely and convenient for you. Look out for announcements on the intranet and screens for the launch date.
Coming soon
In December we will be launching the very first Chief Executive Officer blog - Moya’s Blog. This will be the forum where Moya will share her views on topics relevant to you and your job, from how we are doing as a business that is transforming to what’s happening in the market and what that means for us. It will also be an opportunity to comment and give your views.
You can access the blog from any computer, whether at work or at home, meaning information will be timely and convenient for you. Look out for announcements on the intranet and screens for the launch date.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
pinstripe
- Posts: 2474
- Joined: 25 May 2007, 16:42
- Gender: Male
- Location: 2 left turns from reality
Re: Chief Executive Officer blog - Moya’s Blog
Oh dear, I wonder if they will have a naughty room.
-
Broxi51
- Posts: 1154
- Joined: 30 Jul 2007, 19:04
- Location: Scotland
Re: Chief Executive Officer blog - Moya’s Blog
It should be very informative about hatchets
The time has come to stop turning the other cheek, time to stop shaking our heads in bitter dismay, time to stop mumbling our angry words.
The time has come for union.
The time has come for union.
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72733
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Re: Chief Executive Officer blog - Moya’s Blog
The Lumberjack Song
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VQOMxz-O ... re=related" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VQOMxz-O ... re=related" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
jockstrapp
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 970
- Joined: 28 Mar 2009, 17:58
- Gender: Male
Re: Chief Executive Officer blog - Moya’s Blog
MORE...............TrueBlueTerrier wrote:http://www.royalmailgroup.com/portal/rm ... =131800790
Coming soon
In December we will be launching the very first Chief Executive Officer blog - Moya’s Blog. This will be the forum where Moya will share her views on topics relevant to you and your job, from how we are doing as a business that is transforming to what’s happening in the market and what that means for us. It will also be an opportunity to comment and give your views.
You can access the blog from any computer, whether at work or at home, meaning information will be timely and convenient for you. Look out for announcements on the intranet and screens for the launch date.
-
Stormproof
- Posts: 6116
- Joined: 07 Jul 2007, 21:03
- Gender: Female
Re: Chief Executive Officer blog - Moya’s Blog
I can't see the forum on there lasting for more than a week 
So keep on moving, moving, moving your feet
Keep on shuf-shuf-shuffling to this ghost dance beat
Just keep on walking down never ending streets
Illegitimi non carborundum
Keep on shuf-shuf-shuffling to this ghost dance beat
Just keep on walking down never ending streets
Illegitimi non carborundum
-
DGP1
- Posts: 15551
- Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
- Gender: Male
- Location: Terminus
Re: Chief Executive Officer blog - Moya’s Blog
not if us lot get our grubby hands on the forum.......................but have you considered that maybe Postman has sold RMC to MoyaStormproof wrote:I can't see the forum on there lasting for more than a week
Last edited by DGP1 on 30 Nov 2010, 18:48, edited 1 time in total.
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
-
fishtank
- Posts: 19732
- Joined: 28 Sep 2007, 17:22
- Gender: Male
Re: Chief Executive Officer blog - Moya’s Blog
Privatised.DGP1 wrote:not if us lot just our grubby hands on the forum.......................but have you considered that maybe Postman has sold RMC to MoyaStormproof wrote:I can't see the forum on there lasting for more than a week![]()
Where's our 10% then PM.
good times, bad times you know I've had my share
-
DGP1
- Posts: 15551
- Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
- Gender: Male
- Location: Terminus
Re: Chief Executive Officer blog - Moya’s Blog
Good thinking FT, where's our 10% Postmanfishtank wrote:Privatised.DGP1 wrote:not if us lot just our grubby hands on the forum.......................but have you considered that maybe Postman has sold RMC to MoyaStormproof wrote:I can't see the forum on there lasting for more than a week![]()
![]()
![]()
Where's our 10% then PM.
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72733
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Re: Chief Executive Officer blog - Moya’s Blog
See ya lads nice knowing youDGP1 wrote:Good thinking FT, where's our 10% Postmanfishtank wrote:Privatised.DGP1 wrote:not if us lot just our grubby hands on the forum.......................but have you considered that maybe Postman has sold RMC to MoyaStormproof wrote:I can't see the forum on there lasting for more than a week![]()
![]()
![]()
Where's our 10% then PM.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
DGP1
- Posts: 15551
- Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
- Gender: Male
- Location: Terminus
Re: Chief Executive Officer blog - Moya’s Blog
That'll be all us heading down to the unemployment officeTrueBlueTerrier wrote:See ya lads nice knowing youDGP1 wrote:Good thinking FT, where's our 10% Postmanfishtank wrote:Privatised.DGP1 wrote:not if us lot just our grubby hands on the forum.......................but have you considered that maybe Postman has sold RMC to MoyaStormproof wrote:I can't see the forum on there lasting for more than a week![]()
![]()
![]()
Where's our 10% then PM.
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72733
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Re: Chief Executive Officer blog - Moya’s Blog
Good luck with that there are a few blue dogs round hereDGP1 wrote:
That'll be all us heading down to the unemployment officebut don't worry Teebs, we posties can soon find a blue dog in the Hudderfield area and we'll get our 10%
![]()




All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
DGP1
- Posts: 15551
- Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
- Gender: Male
- Location: Terminus
Re: Chief Executive Officer blog - Moya’s Blog
Damn it Teebs, we'll just have to go through all of them to find our 10%.....................and Postman will also be tracked down - he won't escape on his streets of gold, he'll also have to pay us our 10%
I only hope there'll be a naughty room for me

I only hope there'll be a naughty room for me
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
-
POSTMAN
- SITE ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 32798
- Joined: 07 Aug 2006, 03:19
- Gender: Male
Re: Chief Executive Officer blog - Moya’s Blog
I Wrote-During Covid-Which is still relevant now
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox, so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been.
My BFF Clash
The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox, so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been.
My BFF Clash
The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.