http://news.scotsman.com/scotland/Talk- ... 5940920.jp" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
OUR posties have it hard – especially in the current cold snap. But word reaches us of one of Royal Mail's finest who fell on the ice three times during his round and still managed to deliver some messages to a neighbour for one of the elderly ladies on his round so that she didn't have to venture out in the snow. Above and beyond the call of duty again.
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Postie's first-class service
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72733
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Postie's first-class service
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
DGP1
- Posts: 15551
- Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
- Gender: Male
- Location: Terminus
Re: Postie's first-class service
Who didn't fall
but most of us bounced straight up and looked around to make nobody saw us 
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio