http://www.droitwichadvertiser.co.uk/ne ... nd_parcel/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
DROITWICH Police are trying to identify a group of five youths who stole a postman’s bike before dumping it in the canal and making off with a parcel containing a £150 black I-pod Classic MP3 player, intended as a Christmas present.
The bike was taken from behind an address in Meadow Close and was ridden by one of the youths to the nearby King George’s Playing Field. The postman discovered special delivery packaging for the I-pod nearby after recovering the bike from the water.
Officers would like to speak to a member of the public who went to the Post Office on Westlands to report seeing five youths taking the bike.
“We would like this helpful member of the public to come forward and speak to us directly as he may well have further useful information in terms of descriptions,” said a police spokesman.
Anyone who believes they have information that would help the enquiry is asked to call police on 0300 333 3000, quoting 0345S/221209. Information can also be given – anonymously – to Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Youths steal postman's bike and parcel
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72733
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Youths steal postman's bike and parcel
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
Pat Ostman
- Posts: 2797
- Joined: 17 Sep 2008, 21:53
- Gender: Male
- Location: In the Line Managers office being screwed over.
Re: Youths steal postman's bike and parcel
The postman will obviously be facing the sack or a two year serious the thieves get an ipod.....
Run, rabbit run. Dig that hole, forget the sun.
And when at last the work is done. Don't sit down, it's time to dig another one
And when at last the work is done. Don't sit down, it's time to dig another one
-
La Poste
- Posts: 369
- Joined: 21 Sep 2009, 12:46
- Gender: Male
- Location: Somewhere or other.
Re: Youths steal postman's bike and parcel
I wonder if the postman has been suspended.IPS wrote:The postman will obviously be facing the sack or a two year serious the thieves get an ipod.....
No I'm not being paranoid, they really are out to get me.
-
Caniel
- Posts: 623
- Joined: 03 Jul 2009, 18:25
- Gender: Female
- Location: The Batcave
Re: Youths steal postman's bike and parcel
Ah man how silly! Specials stay close to me at all times, I treat them like gold. I can't get my head round posties leaving them in pouches at drop points or in the bag at the bottom of the stairs. Or in this case unattended on a bike that might have been unlocked
