ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Crozier Bonus

Latest Royal Mail and CWU news.This is an open forum.
ajohnstone

Crozier Bonus

Post by ajohnstone »

According to http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/u ... 878506.ece Royal Mail has awarded its chief executive
hundreds of thousands of pounds in bonuses which will be revealed in Royal Mail’s accounts and financial results for the
past financial year but in an attempt to minimise publicity during the present dispute publication has been delayed and
Royal Mail has not set a date for them to appear.

Adam Crozier is understood to have received a bonus of up to £370,000 and further benefits, taking his total package to
more than £1 million which makes him the highest-paid civil servant in the country.Mr Crozier is entitled to a bonus of 60
per cent of his salary, which last year was £615,000, if targets are met, and 100 per cent if they are exceeded substantially.

Allan Leighton, the postal group’s chairman, is also expected to have received a bonus of more than £100,000.

Royal Mail is also expected to reveal a substantial pay-off to the former head of its letters division who left after just over a
year with the business. Ian Griffiths, who earned £500,000, left at the end of March.

Scum always rises to the top .

Also reminds me that Post office bosses is like smoking pot - the more you suck ,the higher you get .

terrace

big fat bonuses for Royal Mail Directors 2007

Post by terrace »

Big Fat bonuses for Royal Mail Directors-
check this link out from The Times online http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/u ... 878506.ece
could not believe what I saw
Last edited by terrace on 04 Jun 2007, 17:12, edited 1 time in total.
terrace

Crozier bonus

Post by terrace »

Couldn't believe it when I saw it .
1-0 to us I believe in the propaganda stakes.
If anyone is intersted here's Crozier's email address- adam.crozier@royalmail.com
Last edited by terrace on 04 Jun 2007, 17:13, edited 1 time in total.
POSTMAN
SITE ADMINISTRATOR

Post by POSTMAN »

:Applause 10/10 for The Times.
Nil poi for RM press dept and propaganda machine.:Applause

Merged the 2 threads
I Wrote
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been.
My BFF Clash
The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.
Bloke7

Post by Bloke7 »

Oh, so THAT's why they were taking a pay freeze. So they could fit their bonus in...
gazzer

Post by gazzer »

SHOCKING
adamcrozier

Post by adamcrozier »

I feel swindled.

I was told it was going to be more than £1million.

How am i going to survive on that.

I earn my money, i look good in front of the camera.

Can anyone get me a casual job so i can make ends meet?

I want to be like you guys, overpaid but underworked.
TrueBlueTerrier
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Post by TrueBlueTerrier »

I feel swindled.
So DO I
i look good in front of the camera.
Who said that they are lying - ah probably Alan.
Can anyone get me a casual job so i can make ends meet?
Try delivering post they'll all be casual soon.
I want to be like you guys, overpaid but underworked.
You already are.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support
Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
"Employers are always seeking more productivity from workers, without considering the human factor, the worker's age, the weather conditions and the intense heat. We need to intervene before it's too late, reducing working hours and the load carried by workers, because it's impossible to sustain the rhythm they're forced to work at for many years."
mdtomuk

CROZIER!

Post by mdtomuk »

AND THEY BANG ON ABOUT OUR OVERPAID PREMIERSHIPS FOOTIE PLAYERS (well they are right, ed!), YEAH BUT AT LEAST WE CAN MAKE OUR FEELING KNOWN FACE TO FACE WITH THEM I.E. LAMPARD WITH ENGLAND. BUT WHY DID THEY BOO LAMPARD? I'M SORRY BUT ENGLAND OFTEN GET THE SUPPORTERS THEY DESERVE (Lors, he's off again! ed. . . ). OH SORRY, CROZIER . . . HANG ON! A THREAD . CROZIER = F.A. LEIGHTON = LEEDS UNITED. WELL THERE YOU ARE THEN . . . RIGHT I'M OFF TO LAY DOWN !! :wave :wave :wave
TrueBlueTerrier
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Post by TrueBlueTerrier »

They have another articel as well at http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/commen ... 878668.ece

Called Loyal Mail
Postal workers must look to their own fortunes, not fret about the boss’s bonus

What is scary is they think its over the 2.5% pay rise - no mention of the conditions attached to it.

Also some stupid person who belives what he reads in newspapers comments.
A common sense article at long last over this dispute. Strikes are of the 70's, it's about time Royal Mail crushed this outragious union.
So get working on the national papers CWU the message is not getting across. Get a rebuttal going.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support
Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
"Employers are always seeking more productivity from workers, without considering the human factor, the worker's age, the weather conditions and the intense heat. We need to intervene before it's too late, reducing working hours and the load carried by workers, because it's impossible to sustain the rhythm they're forced to work at for many years."
janthepat

Post by janthepat »

lets be honest with ourself's, we have known for years these people are over paid for what they do, if they fail to achieve the targets we say thanks for trying and give :no no :Boo hoo! millions in golden handshakes for trying, what do we get if we retire ,
nothing only what we paid in. why has it taking so long to take action, they been bleeding us for years. i voted yes to follow any action decided by our union.

just having my say, hope i didn't offend anyone (tough).
processing plymouth mailcenter
IWW Fellow Worker

Post by IWW Fellow Worker »

"a three or four hundred thousand pound bonus is neither here nor there"

I know! I've told my daughter she can go to finishing school in Switzerland if I get three lots of D2D every week through June. As for flying lessons for the lad, he can have those if I can book extended delivery over the next few days. The Ferrari the wife has her eye on might have to wait, but only until the pay deal is settled. Anyway, just opening another bottle of Bollinger to go with the Beluga caviar for my lunch.

Perhaps Crozier should go and complain to Leighton about the sad situation he finds himself in and vote to strike.
The Industrial Workers of the World. The union whose members never scab!

"The working class and the employing class have nothing in common."
cruisey

Post by cruisey »

JUST READ THE LINK. I'M JUST OFF TO THE BOG TO VOMIT VIOLENTLY. :Sick :Sick
torman

over worked and underpaid chief executive !

Post by torman »

just heard the good news in Plymouth that our "leader" has got his slightly well deserved over inflation bonus of £370,000!!!!! what a kick in the teeth for all us posties. Anyone thinking what I'm thinking of applying for the head of letters vacant position that Ian Griffiths left in March after a year. But how could we live off £500,000 plus substantial bonus? Just remember we've all got to stick together.
bristolchris

Post by bristolchris »

I sincerely hope that when the Union start to `get our points` across to the press, they `make hay` with this story. 1st the videos, now this story, the two clowns we have at the top of this company seem to be scoring a few own goals at the moment? We the hard working `Posties` deliver the improvement in service figures, remind me what do we get? DON`T FORGET to raise this point about the bonus at your next WTL, MAKE SURE THE DOM GIVES YOU AN ANSWER.
BristolChris