ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Does the government want our pension fund

Latest Royal Mail and CWU news.This is an open forum.
DGP1
Posts: 15551
Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
Gender: Male
Location: Terminus

Does the government want our pension fund

Post by DGP1 »

http://news.bbc.co.uk/today/hi/today/ne ... 783123.stm

I was just listening to this and what they said about the pension funds is starting to worry me, ie. the government using the fund to pay off some of the national debt and then not putting any figures for it in the countries balance sheet.

I've got a sinking feeling that we're going to end up bailing out the banks (in part anyway) with our pension funds. :shock:
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio