ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Postman reported after 'having a pee' in Broughty Ferry man's garden

Latest Royal Mail and CWU news.This is an open forum.
postslippete

Re: Postman reported after 'having a pee' in Broughty Ferry man's garden

Post by postslippete »

I once worked with an agency guy who said he had a weak bladder and he wouldn't p*ss in a bottle. Had to keep driving to the local supermarket every couple of loops and ended up bringing most of the delivery back. Ironically enough I would have got more work done if I had worked by myself. :chuckle
On the face of it, shareholder value is the dumbest idea in the world.

CarryingMGMT
EX ROYAL MAIL

Post by CarryingMGMT »

postslippete wrote:
22 Mar 2024, 21:26
I once worked with an agency guy who said he had a weak bladder and he wouldn't p*ss in a bottle. Had to keep driving to the local supermarket every couple of loops and ended up bringing most of the delivery back. Ironically enough I would have got more work done if I had worked by myself. :chuckle
The irony... :d'oh! :crazy:
Navalron
EX ROYAL MAIL

Post by Navalron »

BenacreNick wrote:
19 Mar 2024, 14:07
Take an extra empty bottle and keep it in the van and use if necessary.
UNBELIEVABLE. NO, don't take an empty bottle and piss in it. What's next s**t in a Tesco bag. If there is no toilet facilities available on a route, and I don't mean a pub or bookies ( not allowed in on duty, they can't have it both ways) then you drive back to office and use the toilet. Ffs have you'd all lost your balls. I know I'm ex Royal mail and now a rep at DWP but ffs, talking about pissing into a bottle is discusting. I'm sure customers would like to know that their mail has the afterwiff of some posties job in their post. And what about the female staff. Do they just squat like a f***ing monkey. This has got me so angry.WTF is your rep. If they don't do their job, REPLACE THEM. :coolr :coolr :coolr :thumbdown :thumbdown :thumbdown :thumbdown
Barnacle

Post by Barnacle »

Navalron wrote:
07 Apr 2024, 19:48
BenacreNick wrote:
UNBELIEVABLE. NO, don't take an empty bottle and piss in it. What's next s**t in a Tesco bag. If there is no toilet facilities available on a route, and I don't mean a pub or bookies ( not allowed in on duty, they can't have it both ways) then you drive back to office and use the toilet. Ffs have you'd all lost your balls. I know I'm ex Royal mail and now a rep at DWP but ffs, talking about pissing into a bottle is discusting. I'm sure customers would like to know that their mail has the afterwiff of some posties job in their post. And what about the female staff. Do they just squat like a f***ing monkey. This has got me so angry.WTF is your rep. If they don't do their job, REPLACE THEM. :coolr :coolr :coolr :thumbdown :thumbdown :thumbdown :thumbdown
:Applause :Applause

Just go to a supermarket or go back to the office. It’s not hard.
’You can't just ask customers what they want and then try to give that to them. By the time you get it built, they'll want something new.’
SMS1969

Post by SMS1969 »

Barnacle wrote:
07 Apr 2024, 19:55
Navalron wrote:
BenacreNick wrote:

Just go to a supermarket or go back to the office. It’s not hard.
Last edited by SMS1969 on 08 Apr 2024, 17:33, edited 1 time in total.
SMS1969

Post by SMS1969 »

SMS1969 wrote:
08 Apr 2024, 17:29
Barnacle wrote:
07 Apr 2024, 19:55
Navalron wrote:
BenacreNick wrote:

Just go to a supermarket or go back to the office. It’s not hard. :left:

Good job it’s not, he won’t be able to do it.
kazardaimenu

Post by kazardaimenu »

postslippete wrote:
22 Mar 2024, 21:26
This is true of most duties. Cheaper for them to send two of us out in a clapped out van and take less I guess.
moles40

Post by moles40 »

When I was a postman on delivery and I needed the toilet, all I did was knock on a customer's door and ask if I could use the loo.

Never a problem with any customer.