ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Police warning as man 'following' posties on this Potteries estate

Latest Royal Mail and CWU news.This is an open forum.
TrueBlueTerrier
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Police warning as man 'following' posties on this Potteries estate

Post by TrueBlueTerrier »

https://www.stokesentinel.co.uk/news/st ... es-9122668

Officers say parcels have been stolen on Norton Heights

Police are investigating reports of a man 'following' posties on a Potteries estate - before stealing letters and parcels. The suspect is said to have been spotted around Norton Heights and targeting Royal Mail deliveries.

Now neighbourhood officers have issued a description of the man - while residents are urged to report any suspicious behaviour. PCSO Carl Radford who covers the area says letters have been stolen if they are left hanging out of letter boxes.

He said: "In the Norton Heights area, it has been reported that there is a male who is described as small build, wearing a black top, burgundy bottoms, carrying a Farmfoods bag and in possession of a mountain bike.

"He has been following the Royal Mail deliveries and stealing the parcels and letters hanging out of the letter boxes."

Anyone with information should call the force on 101 and quote incident 658 of February 23.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support
Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
"Employers are always seeking more productivity from workers, without considering the human factor, the worker's age, the weather conditions and the intense heat. We need to intervene before it's too late, reducing working hours and the load carried by workers, because it's impossible to sustain the rhythm they're forced to work at for many years."

1617mel

Re: Police warning as man 'following' posties on this Potteries estate

Post by 1617mel »

Stealing packets and letters hanging out of the letterbox,really who does that not RM posties,who leaves the letters and packets hanging out of the letterbox. ............
CarryingMGMT
EX ROYAL MAIL

Re: Police warning as man 'following' posties on this Potteries estate

Post by CarryingMGMT »

1617mel wrote:
26 Feb 2024, 17:04
Stealing packets and letters hanging out of the letterbox,really who does that not RM posties,who leaves the letters and packets hanging out of the letterbox. ............
You know how big companies weigh up whether paying out compensation is cheaper than f***ing over their own workforce and/or the general public?

Yeah, it's that