ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Video : Royal Mail postman caught on doorbell camera urinating yards from family's front door

Latest Royal Mail and CWU news.This is an open forum.
POSTMAN
SITE ADMINISTRATOR

Video : Royal Mail postman caught on doorbell camera urinating yards from family's front door

Post by POSTMAN »

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/17221801/ ... ont-porch/

A POSTMAN is seen urinating a yard away from a family’s front door.

The Royal Mail worker even appears to stare directly into the doorbell camera which captured his unwanted delivery.
Dad Christopher Mears, whose two young children play in the garden, was horrified when he watched the recorded footage.

It shows the postie putting items through his letterbox before taking two steps back. He then urinates into a bush, while staring at the nearby front door.

Royal Mail bosses are investigating the incident in Wellingborough, Northants, last month.

Christopher, 25, who lives there with his partner and children Elissa, five, and Hunter, one, right, said: “I was horrified. I could not believe it. My children play outside. It’d be bad enough if it was a delivery driver but this is the Royal Mail. It’s awful.

“It was right outside our home. Literally right outside. He didn’t even bother trying to find a corner in the garden which still would have been terrible.”

He said he reported it to Royal Mail, and claimed one manager told him it was “disgusting”.

Christopher went on: “I don’t think they believed me at first. They couldn’t believe it when I sent the video.”

He added: “It’s just idiotic as well. Surely he knows so many people now have these cameras. He even looks at the front door.”

The Royal Mail said it is investigating as it “expects the highest standards of behaviour from our people at all times”.
I Wrote
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been.
My BFF Clash
The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.

deltaforce

Re: Video : Royal Mail postman caught on doorbell camera urinating yards from family’s front door

Post by deltaforce »

So they think it’s ok to publicly humiliate him and release footage to the press… Wouldn’t a quiet word be suffice. There is probably not delivery opg in the country who hasn’t been caught short and desperate at sometime or another.
cockneyrebel
EX ROYAL MAIL

Re: Video : Royal Mail postman caught on doorbell camera urinating yards from family’s front door

Post by cockneyrebel »

EXACTLY DELTA FORCE !!
Prostate pressing up against bladder VERY COMMON AILMENT NOW re Job !! Me included
Agree it might have been better to go further away/be more circumspect
I DOUBT !! in the hastily arranged revisons
Any consideration was given to the toilet facilities re walks !!
twoloops

Post by twoloops »

When you've got to go, you've got to go :whistle
POSTMAN
SITE ADMINISTRATOR

Re: Video : Royal Mail postman caught on doorbell camera urinating yards from family's front door

Post by POSTMAN »

Piss on my doorstep and you get a slap-Well from the wife that is.
The blokes a dick.
I Wrote
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been.
My BFF Clash
The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.
crimson king

Re: Video : Royal Mail postman caught on doorbell camera urinating yards from family's front door

Post by crimson king »

Yeah, that's just being daft in this day and age of Ring doorbells.

And talk about being caught, bang to rights, with yer pants down....
Sooner or later, a beat dog bites.
deltaforce

Post by deltaforce »

crimson king wrote:
05 Jan 2022, 17:08

Still shouldn’t be running to the press flogging your video for a few quid…..having a word would have been enough
crimson king

Post by crimson king »

deltaforce wrote:
05 Jan 2022, 17:43
crimson king wrote:
05 Jan 2022, 17:08

Still shouldn’t be running to the press flogging your video for a few quid…..having a word would have been enough
Maybe, but it's still bloody stupid peeing, or pretending to pee in someone's garden whilst staring right at their door mounted camera.

As stated above I wouldn't be too impressed either if I caught someone having a piss right by my front door.

We're all posties and know what it's like to be caught short but you gotta admit this is a daft option.
Sooner or later, a beat dog bites.
Munchboii
EX ROYAL MAIL

Post by Munchboii »

I was only ever a rural man so never had a problem finding a a farm lane to piss down. If you are on a town round must be hard to find where to do it in some places, so i can sympathise but to do it in someones front garden really is unacceptable regardless of the politics.
wazer

Post by wazer »

What a knob .
Skuse
MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING

Post by Skuse »

Running to that RAG the sun says it all about the owner of that house even if it is disgusting somebody pissing near your front door
wookie

Post by wookie »

Poor guy got caught short, maybe under pressure to complete or wanted to finish early. How on earth can post people(!) be out on delivery without a toilet break beggars belief.

My God, he is looking at the doorbell camera......
Jack1960

Post by Jack1960 »

wazer wrote:
05 Jan 2022, 19:48
What a knob .
Has he?, can tell
Clappedoutpostie

Post by Clappedoutpostie »

wazer wrote:
What a knob .
I can’t see it in the photo.
priority102
EX ROYAL MAIL

Post by priority102 »

wazer wrote:
What a knob .
Ah we've only got the blurred video so can't see..... :Very Happy :Very Happy