We had them on the ropes and we've been sold out by the union meant to fight our corner
The strike breakers must be laughing.
I admire your resolve "MR PANTS" .. but unfortunatly your quite isolated , scan the thread`s and post`s the member`s have had enough, 2007 ect.. what are we suppose to do ?? we we`re in the perfect position ...xmas coming ect, we`ve been shat on big time by the cwu .....why not do this before anyone lost any money ???billypants wrote:donut wrote:I can`t believe the CWU are this thick.."no disruption to xmas post"
FFS That`s our only weapon, anyway the cwu subs i will be saving upto xmas will buy one of my kids the ps3 game he wanted.
donut by name . . . . . .
with all the grief the management are gonna be throwing about from now on it's not a good time to opt out of the union, you may just need them at some point
Best thing is get out by may come what may!.donut wrote:I admire your resolve "MR PANTS" .. but unfortunatly your quite isolated , scan the thread`s and post`s the member`s have had enough, 2007 ect.. what are we suppose to do ?? we we`re in the perfect position ...xmas coming ect, we`ve been shat on big time by the cwu .....why not do this before anyone lost any money ???billypants wrote:donut wrote:I can`t believe the CWU are this thick.."no disruption to xmas post"
FFS That`s our only weapon, anyway the cwu subs i will be saving upto xmas will buy one of my kids the ps3 game he wanted.
donut by name . . . . . .
with all the grief the management are gonna be throwing about from now on it's not a good time to opt out of the union, you may just need them at some point
The tory`s will be in by next may and the end of the union ...anyway !! RM sold !!
OK maybe I could have put it better, I'll try again . . .donut wrote:I admire your resolve "MR PANTS" .. but unfortunatly your quite isolated , scan the thread`s and post`s the member`s have had enough, 2007 ect.. what are we suppose to do ?? we we`re in the perfect position ...xmas coming ect, we`ve been shat on big time by the cwu .....why not do this before anyone lost any money ???billypants wrote:donut wrote:I can`t believe the CWU are this thick.."no disruption to xmas post"
FFS That`s our only weapon, anyway the cwu subs i will be saving upto xmas will buy one of my kids the ps3 game he wanted.
donut by name . . . . . .
with all the grief the management are gonna be throwing about from now on it's not a good time to opt out of the union, you may just need them at some point
The tory`s will be in by next may and the end of the union ...anyway !! RM sold !!
However brother Nelson ,whilst not disagreeing with you, there is the problem that this may be the exact response that ALL those in control want. Dark days indeednelson wrote:To the CWUThe strike ballot remains in place.
You will not get the support if you try to call a strike again after this.![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
billypants wrote:OK maybe I could have put it better, I'll try again . . .donut wrote:I admire your resolve "MR PANTS" .. but unfortunatly your quite isolated , scan the thread`s and post`s the member`s have had enough, 2007 ect.. what are we suppose to do ?? we we`re in the perfect position ...xmas coming ect, we`ve been shat on big time by the cwu .....why not do this before anyone lost any money ???billypants wrote:donut wrote:I can`t believe the CWU are this thick.."no disruption to xmas post"
FFS That`s our only weapon, anyway the cwu subs i will be saving upto xmas will buy one of my kids the ps3 game he wanted.
donut by name . . . . . .
with all the grief the management are gonna be throwing about from now on it's not a good time to opt out of the union, you may just need them at some point
The tory`s will be in by next may and the end of the union ...anyway !! RM sold !!
don't just walk away from the union . . . .WE ARE THE UNION . . . if we have no faith in our current leaders then there are ways to get them out and replace them, but we must either stand together to fight our enemies or just curl up and die right now . . . . I intend to fight no matter what the odds are
Burial or cremation?billypants wrote:OK maybe I could have put it better, I'll try again . . .donut wrote:I admire your resolve "MR PANTS" .. but unfortunatly your quite isolated , scan the thread`s and post`s the member`s have had enough, 2007 ect.. what are we suppose to do ?? we we`re in the perfect position ...xmas coming ect, we`ve been shat on big time by the cwu .....why not do this before anyone lost any money ???billypants wrote:donut wrote:I can`t believe the CWU are this thick.."no disruption to xmas post"
FFS That`s our only weapon, anyway the cwu subs i will be saving upto xmas will buy one of my kids the ps3 game he wanted.
donut by name . . . . . .
with all the grief the management are gonna be throwing about from now on it's not a good time to opt out of the union, you may just need them at some point
The tory`s will be in by next may and the end of the union ...anyway !! RM sold !!
don't just walk away from the union . . . .WE ARE THE UNION . . . if we have no faith in our current leaders then there are ways to get them out and replace them, but we must either stand together to fight our enemies or just curl up and die right now . . . . I intend to fight no matter what the odds are