ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Nationalising water, energy and Royal Mail would pay for itself within seven years, according to new research

Latest Royal Mail and CWU news.This is an open forum.
k979aaa
Posts: 12578
Joined: 03 Sep 2007, 19:14
Gender: Male
Location: THE NORTH

Nationalising water, energy and Royal Mail would pay for itself within seven years, according to new research

Post by k979aaa »

rambo1 wrote:Would be very interesting to see how much Corbyn would 'compensate' us for our shares. Currently sitting at £2.31 , I'd like to see him pay a very healthy premium on that figure, being as he thought we had been sold 'on the cheap' when the IPO share price was £3.60. Bet nobody has asked him that question. Shouldn't he be asking the British tax payer if they want to stump up the cash to buy royal mail? That's a pretty big pension liability to pay for especially if we fall into a loss making company.
£3.30 I think you will find must be the froth of sale as one of the lib cons said at the time is clouding your mind!
Flashman_
Posts: 363
Joined: 05 Jan 2010, 00:08
Gender: Male

Nationalising water, energy and Royal Mail would pay for itself within seven years, according to new research

Post by Flashman_ »

I hope that they would renationalise us. As for my shares if we were nationalised, I don't care if I got nothing for them, it was all a con giving them to us in the first place aimed to encourage the likes of rambo1 to think he owns something that was his and everybody's to start with anyway.