First dates are due to be around 27 November, Cyber Monday.Nigel1505 wrote:Lets hope the strike dates are the three days leading up to Xmas, Then we can all have a decent break like the top bosses have.
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Royal Mail workers vote massively in favour of strike action
-
t3mcIUQWE2
- Posts: 137
- Joined: 24 Oct 2015, 17:04
- Gender: Male
Royal Mail workers vote massively in favour of strike action
-
Postie45
- Posts: 2160
- Joined: 21 Aug 2012, 23:05
- Gender: Male
Royal Mail workers vote massively in favour of strike action
.
Last edited by Postie45 on 03 Oct 2017, 18:44, edited 1 time in total.
-
Postie45
- Posts: 2160
- Joined: 21 Aug 2012, 23:05
- Gender: Male
Royal Mail workers vote massively in favour of strike action
yeah im seeing 24th and 25th being reported, i hope youre right as striking ON black friday would be kinda pointless, the Saturday 25th and Monday 27th would hit them harder.t3mcIUQWE2 wrote:First dates are due to be around 27 November, Cyber Monday.Nigel1505 wrote:Lets hope the strike dates are the three days leading up to Xmas, Then we can all have a decent break like the top bosses have. :nana
-
daveyeff
- Posts: 4699
- Joined: 12 Mar 2010, 19:38
- Gender: Male
Royal Mail workers vote massively in favour of strike action
nowt before then??
-
deltaforce
- Posts: 778
- Joined: 01 Jan 2009, 15:29
- Gender: Male
Royal Mail workers vote massively in favour of strike action
Nothing has been set till the postal executive meet.
-
Chitchat
- Posts: 366
- Joined: 30 Jan 2013, 15:18
- Gender: Male
Royal Mail workers vote massively in favour of strike action
I read on the telegraph that royal mail are saying that the union has to go to resolution dispute which could take us to christmas or beyond. Whats the betting rm try dragging this out past xmas. I hope the union don't have to oblige this process.
-
heapsy
- Posts: 2972
- Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 23:40
- Gender: Male
- Location: Drinking with Gangsters
Royal Mail workers vote massively in favour of strike action
I did my bit. After hearing that abstaining from the vote would be counted as a no vote, I rang someone from our office to tell him, as he was on leave when I found this out. Last time there was a major ballot he sat on the fence, as he didn't want to vote either way because of the "well if I... but then again if I.." 