ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
EXCLUSIVE: Royal Mail reduces absences by one month
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72733
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Re: EXCLUSIVE: Royal Mail reduces absences by one month
If you are in the Union contact the Equalities Officer - this is the sort of thing they are trained for. Your own and as they call it the secondary discrimination because of your wife's condition. They will help.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
bimwhoop
- Posts: 5
- Joined: 04 Nov 2011, 22:20
- Gender: Male
Re: EXCLUSIVE: Royal Mail reduces absences by one month
Thanks for all the input, I am just switching off to it at the moment and going with my doctors advice to stay away from the unit. Back to my original point though is there any point to this if the management are ignoring what OHA are reporting.