ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Cardiff postman suspended over terror arrest

Latest Royal Mail and CWU news.This is an open forum.
TrueBlueTerrier
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
Posts: 72738
Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
Gender: Male
Location: On my couch

Re: Cardiff postman suspended over terror arrest

Post by TrueBlueTerrier »

No but in devon recently a EDL was arrested and shot at by armed police. He wasn't guilty, and until the case goes to trial nor is this guy. He is just guilty of supporting 1 form of hate over the other, just as the EDL are.

Since when did have radical bouquetiest in this country :hmmmm
bustedflush wrote: That's a bad tangent to go off on TBT, considering the article is referring to the common issue of radicalized muzzies and the EDL and BF? are not renowned for bomb manufacture, random terrorist murders and travelling overseas to join murderous armed militias.
Combat 18, BNSM, had links with the UDA and LVF during the troubles - not the same groups mentioned by you I grant, but certainly Far Right radicals have crossed seas and committed acts of terror. Some have even done so in England as well. Remember Brick Lane.


I hate and detest any form of Politics based on Hate whether is the Radicals of Islam, or the Far Right. In fact I hate anyone that uses violence, intimidation, or terror, in their belief that their race, religion or nationality trumps everything else.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Cyclopz
MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
Posts: 177
Joined: 05 Jan 2013, 09:36
Gender: Male

Re: Cardiff postman suspended over terror arrest

Post by Cyclopz »

I hate it too trust me I do but these people fully believe that paradise awaits them if they kill enough infidels.

Their murder is religiously sanctioned and no amount of levelling the playing field by introducing far right thuggery can change this.
If you want to know the truth read the council of ex muslims forum for a while, there is slow change afoot in the Islamic world and it is progressing but a belief system that fully sanctions murder or enslavement of non believers needs to be challenged.
Individual Muslims themselves should not be bullied intimidated or persecuted but the belief system needs serious scrutiny.

We have waited for a long time for this change to come from within the Islamic world but how long much longer can we wait?
I spend my life trying to fit in but I always end up standing out.
NWpostie
Posts: 3620
Joined: 04 Aug 2007, 17:32
Gender: Male
Location: Sector 001 Borg Collective, 6 o f 9

Re: Cardiff postman suspended over terror arrest

Post by NWpostie »

TrueBlueTerrier wrote:No but in devon recently a EDL was arrested and shot at by armed police. He wasn't guilty, and until the case goes to trial nor is this guy. He is just guilty of supporting 1 form of hate over the other, just as the EDL are.

Since when did have radical bouquetiest in this country :hmmmm
bustedflush wrote: That's a bad tangent to go off on TBT, considering the article is referring to the common issue of radicalized muzzies and the EDL and BF? are not renowned for bomb manufacture, random terrorist murders and travelling overseas to join murderous armed militias.
Combat 18, BNSM, had links with the UDA and LVF during the troubles - not the same groups mentioned by you I grant, but certainly Far Right radicals have crossed seas and committed acts of terror. Some have even done so in England as well. Remember Brick Lane.


I hate and detest any form of Politics based on Hate whether is the Radicals of Islam, or the Far Right. In fact I hate anyone that uses violence, intimidation, or terror, in their belief that their race, religion or nationality trumps everything else.
Re: my bold some members of the left wing element are just as guilty of the same using intimidation, violence or terror on anyone that does not confirm to their political orthodoxy.

Extreme left and right are two sides of the same coin in methodology if not ideology. I think its important to remind ourselves of that fact and no one has the right to enforce their opinions and viewpoints on the other.
Six of Nine loves Seven of Nine, together in Electric Dreams.
TrueBlueTerrier
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
Posts: 72738
Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
Gender: Male
Location: On my couch

Re: Cardiff postman suspended over terror arrest

Post by TrueBlueTerrier »

Actually my left wing views are distinctly non-orthodox and let me state now, I will not support any ideology that places party rights over a persons rights (which is what I think you are alluding to).

A persons right to free speech and peaceful assembly must be reciprocated and individuals must be allowed the freedom to live without fear of intimidation. That's a difficult balancing act to get right, after all some parties claim the right of free speech should allow them to march where they want, even if the local residents object because it makes them feel intimidated. Yet the same parties object to counter demonstrations by opposing parties and organisations because it intimidates them. You also get parties who claim that they are all for free speech, yet also believe that a particular viewpoint should be silenced.

Just to make clear that my opinion is this seems to happen from all sides in the political spectrum and I am not accusing one particular party over another. In fact my opinions is different to most because I think certain political views on both the left and right need to be challenged, and you can't challenge them as effectively if you drive them underground.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Cyclopz
MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
Posts: 177
Joined: 05 Jan 2013, 09:36
Gender: Male

Re: Cardiff postman suspended over terror arrest

Post by Cyclopz »

At our place of work there are certain Muslims celebrating terrorist attacks and Isis openly and showing complete contempt for Christians IE abusing them and nothing is done to challenge them.

Management turn a blind eye.

I have seen intimidation of Filipino Christians by a group of Pakistani men and open contempt for this country.

All this on the shop floor in the open and nothing is done.

I can sense a growing pool on anger amonst the staff, the Indians, the Sikhs, the Christians the Buddhists have all been victims of Islamic assault and things are really hotting up.
I think I have entered into a war zone.
I spend my life trying to fit in but I always end up standing out.
bustedflush
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 1493
Joined: 16 Feb 2013, 11:19
Gender: Male

Re: Cardiff postman suspended over terror arrest

Post by bustedflush »

TrueBlueTerrier wrote:No but in devon recently a EDL was arrested and shot at by armed police. He wasn't guilty, and until the case goes to trial nor is this guy. He is just guilty of supporting 1 form of hate over the other, just as the EDL are.

Since when did have radical bouquetiest in this country :hmmmm
bustedflush wrote: That's a bad tangent to go off on TBT, considering the article is referring to the common issue of radicalized muzzies and the EDL and BF? are not renowned for bomb manufacture, random terrorist murders and travelling overseas to join murderous armed militias.
Combat 18, BNSM, had links with the UDA and LVF during the troubles - not the same groups mentioned by you I grant, but certainly Far Right radicals have crossed seas and committed acts of terror. Some have even done so in England as well. Remember Brick Lane.

I hate and detest any form of Politics based on Hate whether is the Radicals of Islam, or the Far Right. In fact I hate anyone that uses violence, intimidation, or terror, in their belief that their race, religion or nationality trumps everything else.

TBT C18 were and always were, an MI5 creation, mooted to draw out and watch so-called 'right wing extremists'.

There is also no EDL as it were, since the leader defected to the Quillian foundation.
Last edited by bustedflush on 04 Feb 2015, 18:29, edited 1 time in total.
bustedflush
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 1493
Joined: 16 Feb 2013, 11:19
Gender: Male

Re: Cardiff postman suspended over terror arrest

Post by bustedflush »

Cyclopz wrote:At our place of work there are certain Muslims celebrating terrorist attacks and Isis openly and showing complete contempt for Christians IE abusing them and nothing is done to challenge them.

Management turn a blind eye.

I have seen intimidation of Filipino Christians by a group of Pakistani men and open contempt for this country.

All this on the shop floor in the open and nothing is done.

I can sense a growing pool on anger amonst the staff, the Indians, the Sikhs, the Christians the Buddhists have all been victims of Islamic assault and things are really hotting up.
I think I have entered into a war zone.
I would secretly film it and report it anonymously. It's unacceptable. When you have muzzies present, things reach a 'tipping point' when there is a certain number or ratio of them, and inevitably what you describe begins. If it's not nipped in the bud it will worsen.
TrueBlueTerrier
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
Posts: 72738
Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
Gender: Male
Location: On my couch

Re: Cardiff postman suspended over terror arrest

Post by TrueBlueTerrier »

Please stop using the term mussies - I find it offensive.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
TrueBlueTerrier
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
Posts: 72738
Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
Gender: Male
Location: On my couch

Re: Cardiff postman suspended over terror arrest

Post by TrueBlueTerrier »

Incidentally i find your argument flawless except that the term bigot should be applied instead of muslims. (and yes individual Muslims can be bigots, just like any other grouping of humans anyone cares to mention).
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Cyclopz
MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
Posts: 177
Joined: 05 Jan 2013, 09:36
Gender: Male

Re: Cardiff postman suspended over terror arrest

Post by Cyclopz »

Bigot is a good word, Islamic bigots is what these people should be called and I will refer to them as such in the future.

http://www.councilofexmuslims.com/index ... #msg805070" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
I spend my life trying to fit in but I always end up standing out.
bustedflush
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 1493
Joined: 16 Feb 2013, 11:19
Gender: Male

Re: Cardiff postman suspended over terror arrest

Post by bustedflush »

TrueBlueTerrier wrote:Please stop using the term mussies - I find it offensive.
As you please.
TrueBlueTerrier
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
Posts: 72738
Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
Gender: Male
Location: On my couch

Re: Cardiff postman suspended over terror arrest

Post by TrueBlueTerrier »

Thanks :thumbup
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Tman
Posts: 4145
Joined: 21 Oct 2007, 09:57

Re: Cardiff postman suspended over terror arrest

Post by Tman »

Quite correct too. Maybe we should all stop using these colloquialisms?
[color=#FF0000]TrueBlueTerrier[/color] wrote: A truly gormless boss or an excuse for free advertising?
Phil, a gruff Aussie, who had a makeunder in order to not look out of place on the production line (not that he particularly needed one), surely couldn’t have been as green as he was portrayed. Etc etc
Preview: Re: Brit in court accused of stealing post from neighbour
TrueBlueTerrier wrote:
http://www.theolivepress.es/spain-news/ ... lack-mail/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; Etc etc
TrueBlueTerrier
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
Posts: 72738
Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
Gender: Male
Location: On my couch

Re: Cardiff postman suspended over terror arrest

Post by TrueBlueTerrier »

Tman wrote:Quite correct too. Maybe we should all stop using these colloquialisms?
[color=#FF0000]CLAUDIA CONNELL FOR MAILONLINE[/color] wrote: A truly gormless boss or an excuse for free advertising?
Phil, a gruff Aussie, who had a makeunder in order to not look out of place on the production line (not that he particularly needed one), surely couldn’t have been as green as he was portrayed. Etc etc
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/ar ... ts-TV.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Preview: Re: Brit in court accused of stealing post from neighbour


Liam Kirkaldy (Reporter) wrote:
http://www.theolivepress.es/spain-news/ ... lack-mail/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; Etc etc
Corrected for accuracy in attributing the origin of the quotes.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
TrueBlueTerrier
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
Posts: 72738
Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
Gender: Male
Location: On my couch

Re: Cardiff postman suspended over terror arrest

Post by TrueBlueTerrier »

....and just for full disclosure I received complaints from off the board about the term as well. I wasn't the only one to find it offensive.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.