ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Special delivery parcels stolen from RM van in Cheltenham

Latest Royal Mail and CWU news.This is an open forum.
Barbel
Posts: 593
Joined: 21 Sep 2012, 16:11
Gender: Male

Re: Special delivery parcels stolen from RM van in Cheltenha

Post by Barbel »

Dumpys Rusty Nuts wrote:
Barbel wrote:Sounds like an inside job to me. That area of Cheltenham is in a nice area of the town and would have been very busy at that time of the morning.
What a pathetic comment. God forbid it never happens to you . When it does you will realise how devious management are. They will go out there way to find this guy guilty of not following procedure.
Calm down calm down! Blimey I feel for the guy, I never said it had anything to do with him just that it may have been someone else in that office who knew all those specials were in the van. A bit suspect don't you think a van packed full of mail and they manage to go straight for the specials.
Dumpys Rusty Nuts
Posts: 180
Joined: 15 May 2011, 21:50
Gender: Male

Re: Special delivery parcels stolen from RM van in Cheltenha

Post by Dumpys Rusty Nuts »

Barbel wrote:
Dumpys Rusty Nuts wrote:
Barbel wrote:Sounds like an inside job to me. That area of Cheltenham is in a nice area of the town and would have been very busy at that time of the morning.
What a pathetic comment. God forbid it never happens to you . When it does you will realise how devious management are. They will go out there way to find this guy guilty of not following procedure.
Calm down calm down! Blimey I feel for the guy, I never said it had anything to do with him just that it may have been someone else in that office who knew all those specials were in the van. A bit suspect don't you think a van packed full of mail and they manage to go straight for the specials.
Don't think its suspect at all. If you are prepared to look there is a professional mob who target the vans for the specials. Its easy money for them and if caught the sentence they get are minimal. I don't want to go into detail as I will incriminate myself but take what I say as FACT. I
Still waiting for this guys phone no or his union man contact no