ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Second class sent Thursday

Latest Royal Mail and CWU news.This is an open forum.
matthew68
Posts: 517
Joined: 16 Feb 2011, 22:10
Gender: Male

Second class sent Thursday

Post by matthew68 »

The service as we know for letters is terrible at the moment but at least we try to deliver first class next day. I say try although I know it doesn’t happen! But second class sent on Thursday is not getting delivered until following Tuesday as a walks on heavy day start Tuesday, this new dm is embarrassing and an insult to people who pay for a service they are simply not getting, I’ve had complaints about second class not delivered and now we just cut off as work load is too much. What is happening to this business?
yellowbelly
Posts: 3731
Joined: 23 Jun 2015, 15:51
Gender: Male

Re: Second class sent Thursday

Post by yellowbelly »

matthew68 wrote: ↑
Today, 21:49
The service as we know for letters is terrible at the moment but at least we try to deliver first class next day. I say try although I know it doesn’t happen! But second class sent on Thursday is not getting delivered until following Tuesday as a walks on heavy day start Tuesday, this new dm is embarrassing and an insult to people who pay for a service they are simply not getting, I’ve had complaints about second class not delivered and now we just cut off as work load is too much. What is happening to this business?
It's being intentionally trashed to get the USO watered down even more.
hero22
Posts: 596
Joined: 21 Mar 2016, 19:48
Gender: Male

Re: Second class sent Thursday

Post by hero22 »

My Parents are lucky to get mail once a week in their area and we received mail on Thursday past with dated lettwra from 18 days ago.

We don’t get much mail but have been waiting on a bank card now for 9 days and its now i realise what an absolute s**t show of a company this has become. A crowd of greedy thieving scumbags at the top, taking the Publics money and refusing to provide the service.