not on facebook
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (UPDATED 2017)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : NEW CORONAVIRUS FORUM... HERE

The Communications Union --We'll be live at 4:30 with DGSP Terry Pullinger

03 Apr 2020, 14:26

The Communications Union --We’ll be live at 4:30 with DGSP Terry Pullinger

03 Apr 2020, 14:29

The comments lol even that Facebook massive are getting bored with it. :left:

03 Apr 2020, 14:48

POSTMAN wrote:The comments lol even that Facebook massive are getting bored with it. :left:

Militant loonies the lot of 'em.

03 Apr 2020, 15:48

POSTMAN wrote:The comments lol even that Facebook massive are getting bored with it. :left:

what's wrong with telling them they are shite? I do it on a regular basis and yes I am a militant lefty. :cuppa

03 Apr 2020, 16:23

Last edited by exetererica on 22 Apr 2020, 14:20, edited 1 time in total.

03 Apr 2020, 17:22

just listening ,the union is all bark and no bite,worried about keeping the service running delivering d2ds my little pony rocking horse and cat litter,a real emergency service

03 Apr 2020, 17:50

knackeredneedadayoff wrote:just listening ,the union is all bark and no bite,worried about keeping the service running delivering d2ds my little pony rocking horse and cat litter,a real emergency service

The thing is we will be getting the same messages off the Union all next week,it’s obvious Rico isn’t prepared to be moved,so we should take action now

03 Apr 2020, 18:03

What happened to the so called demanding of the three day week and and if we dont get it there will be serious ramifications?

03 Apr 2020, 18:06

vila465 wrote:What happened to the so called demanding of the three day week and and if we dont get it there will be serious ramifications?

How could that be fair? When someone are on Wallington 6 day working and some on traditional 5 day working.

03 Apr 2020, 18:26

I'm not saying we should be on a three day week.Each to their own and I have no idea if most posties would have wanted a three day week during the coronavirus crisis.The point I'm making is that Terry and Dave were going on and on about this on weds and that they said they were going to demand that RM let posties work on alternate days.

04 Apr 2020, 00:21

Well the way I see it is they RM owe us an hour let's take that hour back that they signed up to in the last agreement which was abrogated by a clique in the business just let our union enforce a 12 Minute reduction of worked hours off the end of the duties that would get a big thumbs up from us all!

04 Apr 2020, 00:37

k979aaa wrote:Well the way I see it is they RM owe us an hour let's take that hour back that they signed up to in the last agreement which was abrogated by a clique in the business just let our union enforce a 12 Minute reduction of worked hours off the end of the duties that would get a big thumbs up from us all!
:left:

Dream on. If we ever get that hour it'll come off the start times. There's no way that RM would have it off the end of finish times

04 Apr 2020, 01:02

SpacePhoenix wrote:
k979aaa wrote:Well the way I see it is they RM owe us an hour let's take that hour back that they signed up to in the last agreement which was abrogated by a clique in the business just let our union enforce a 12 Minute reduction of worked hours off the end of the duties that would get a big thumbs up from us all!

Dream on. If we ever get that hour it'll come off the start times. There's no way that RM would have it off the end of finish times

The way I see it as an action call it if you will strike action one it will keep the ballot alive and two it will enable us to have time out of this stressful time. This whole action has been bought on Royal Mail by it's own bloody headed intransigence and a failure to engage the workforce. And greed I cannot possibly name those on here nor will I do so, But the actions of these individuals at the top of this once great service have taken this business to an abyss from which no one individual can rescue it, It is for us all all too feed upon the carcass till the greedy pigs at the don't get their share as we do the work while they party in villa's!

04 Apr 2020, 01:20

k979aaa wrote:
SpacePhoenix wrote:

The way I see it as an action call it if you will strike action one it will keep the ballot alive and two it will enable us to have time out of this stressful time. This whole action has been bought on Royal Mail by it's own bloody headed intransigence and a failure to engage the workforce. And greed I cannot possibly name those on here nor will I do so, But the actions of these individuals at the top of this once great service have taken this business to an abyss from which no one individual can rescue it, It is for us all all too feed upon the carcass till the greedy pigs at the don't get their share as we do the work while they party in villa's!

I sort of agree with you on some of your points there k9, but I think Royal Mail can be a great service with the right leadership. I don't think it's too late.

04 Apr 2020, 01:53

ssdd wrote:
k979aaa wrote:
SpacePhoenix wrote:

I sort of agree with you on some of your points there k9, but I think Royal Mail can be a great service with the right leadership. I don't think it's too late.

It could be a great service to our nation, But someone is in the way I cannot name him or them but it would be a great donation to our nation if he did the right thing but you know what we can only ask and ask and ask again!

04 Apr 2020, 13:25

Dindin wrote:
vila465 wrote:What happened to the so called demanding of the three day week and and if we dont get it there will be serious ramifications?

How could that be fair? When someone are on Wallington 6 day working and some on traditional 5 day working.

Its an interim measure during a pandemic to ensure that your office is half full or half empty depending on which glass you are looking from. Personally,I think it needs to be done to keep staff safe. Those on 5 days or Wally's weeks should adjust to a 3 day week temporarily.

Previous page Next page

Page 1 of 1