not on facebook
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (UPDATED 2017)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : NEW CORONAVIRUS FORUM... HERE

Sickness and Pay

26 Mar 2020, 13:02

Last week I worked my contracted hours (25 hours), my day off (6 hours), 3 SA collections (10.5 hours) and went over most days (another 6 hours roughly)

I have been paid all my overtime, but not my contracted hours, Since monday the 23rd of march I have had to stay home due to the coronavirus and advice from the NHS that I am not to leave the house due to medical conditions.

I have been paid around £37 in sick pay, even though I have only been off sick since monday but I have not been paid for last weeks work?

How does the pay cut offs work at Royal Mail? I worked every hour I could last week because I knew I would have to take time off for the foreseeable future to protect my health and I knew I would have to take this time off unpaid as I took a lot of time off sick last year and went down to zero pay.

Any help anyone can give me with this would be appreciated as right now I am very confused with how pay at RM works.

cheers

Sickness and Pay

26 Mar 2020, 15:12

bergos wrote:Last week I worked my contracted hours (25 hours), my day off (6 hours), 3 SA collections (10.5 hours) and went over most days (another 6 hours roughly)

I have been paid all my overtime, but not my contracted hours, Since monday the 23rd of march I have had to stay home due to the coronavirus and advice from the NHS that I am not to leave the house due to medical conditions.

I have been paid around £37 in sick pay, even though I have only been off sick since monday but I have not been paid for last weeks work?

How does the pay cut offs work at Royal Mail? I worked every hour I could last week because I knew I would have to take time off for the foreseeable future to protect my health and I knew I would have to take this time off unpaid as I took a lot of time off sick last year and went down to zero pay.

Any help anyone can give me with this would be appreciated as right now I am very confused with how pay at RM works.

cheers

Overtime and S/A are paid a week in arrears while contracted hours are not.

Previous page Next page

Page 1 of 1