not on facebook
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (UPDATED 2017)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : NEW CORONAVIRUS FORUM... HERE

Millions of new build housing without revision.

28 Feb 2020, 20:57

Millions of new build housing are currently underway.
Walks that have them need to make sure they get them in APLUS.
What though if someone refuses to deliver to new build estate and goes slow in order to avoid doing so. Other rounds are far heavier than their round. What does the DOM do then?
Alsobulk mail might be droppingbt with millions new calls this means millions more bills, letters, adverts and door to door. Why isn't this being forecast in future revenue?

28 Feb 2020, 21:13

dolphlundgren73 wrote:Millions of new build housing are currently underway.
What though if someone refuses to deliver to new build estate and goes slow in order to avoid doing so. Other rounds are far heavier than their round. What does the DOM do then?
Alsobulk mail might be droppingbt with millions new calls this means millions more bills, letters, adverts and door to door. Why isn't this being forecast in future revenue?

d2d seems to have dropped off. Been getting between 0 and 1 in the post in recent weeks, I was getting 5-6 a week

28 Feb 2020, 21:52

SpacePhoenix wrote:
dolphlundgren73 wrote:Millions of new build housing are currently underway.

d2d seems to have dropped off. Been getting between 0 and 1 in the post in recent weeks, I was getting 5-6 a week

Somehow I don't think that's down to chance, or lack of business. Make of that what you will...

01 Mar 2020, 10:45

Amount of mail seems to be picking up now after Rico Black has got his message out to the media that letters are doomed. This kind of event has happened so many times before that it almost certainly means RM has some influence if not actively holding back mail contracts to suit their needs. I have five lots of D2D for this coming week so I think we are getting back to normal somewhat. I am still managing to finish within duty time some days of the week which is unusual for me.

Previous page Next page

Page 1 of 1