not on facebook
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (UPDATED 2017)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : NEW CORONAVIRUS FORUM... HERE

Resign

18 Feb 2020, 16:32

Hi

Anyone know if you pick a walk on a resign.You are telling Royal Mail that you can finish that walk in the time available.That's what my rep thinks?How can that be true if you have never done the round before!

Resign

18 Feb 2020, 16:52

Your rep sounds absolutely mental.

Resign

18 Feb 2020, 16:55

It might take a few weeks to get up to speed especially with a rural, but ultimately all walks should be doable in the time!

Resign

18 Feb 2020, 17:02

Wrong , if you pick a walk you pick a walk that's all.

Resign

18 Feb 2020, 17:47

casey67 wrote:Hi

Anyone know if you pick a walk on a resign.You are telling Royal Mail that you can finish that walk in the time available.That's what my rep thinks?How can that be true if you have never done the round before!

Nonsense!!!

Resign

19 Feb 2020, 00:07

Jefferson Starfish wrote:It might take a few weeks to get up to speed especially with a rural, but ultimately all walks should be doable in the time!

I will crack the jokes. That depends entirely on whether or not you had a competent planner devise your revision!

Resign

20 Feb 2020, 09:40

casey67 wrote:Hi

Is he a gaffer as well as a rep?

Previous page Next page

Page 1 of 1