not on facebook
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (UPDATED 2017)... HERE

Bullying from my manager, which form to get and how to obtain?

19 Nov 2019, 17:19

Ive been bullied by my manager now for a number of weeks and have made notes on dates and times. This week he has made an unforgivable comment to me (a big no no) which was overheard and audio recorded by me (which I believe I cannot really use as evidence). The rep has told me to put a grievance in. Now im getting confused because I have called the Bullying and Harassment team and they are sending out a H1 form. Now do I need to get a separate grievance form and fill in both or is the H1 form good enough?

19 Nov 2019, 17:27

It is not illegal to record someone without their knowledge, and don't listen to anyone who says it is.
Whether Royal mail internal procedures would allow it is another thing but a judge certainly would.
Do not share that recording with anyone though (you potentially need permission for that from the person that has been recorded) So keep it safe as evidence if needed.

19 Nov 2019, 18:51

well done for recording the bastard
:thumbup :thumbup :thumbup

19 Nov 2019, 19:34

ring hr as you log grievances and b&h with them , then the clocks start ticking as soon as you have logged it with them , good on you for standing up to the s**t . :thumbup

20 Nov 2019, 09:30

And while you're logging the complaint through company channels, also contact ACAS and ask them to log the case. You need to do this within three months minus a day of the last incident - not from when you've exhausted the company systems.

This may be useful if/when you go to an employment tribunal if the company don't deal with it properly.

Good luck

20 Nov 2019, 22:31

Good luck pal.I hope you get the right desicion.which you deserve. Awfull to hear this is still going on

Previous page Next page

Page 1 of 1