not on facebook
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (UPDATED 2017)... HERE

Christmas stamps.

04 Nov 2019, 09:53

I am a retired postman of 33 years service, and even though i did not receive any stamps last xmas, i was told by some old mates, colleagues, that all retirees should still receive the free stamps at xmas.
Anyone got any idea on this subject please.

Christmas stamps.

04 Nov 2019, 13:09

I'm a RM retiree too. Unfortunately we do not get Xmas stamps. Only current employees get them.

Christmas stamps.

04 Nov 2019, 16:12

Your colleagues probably still have a drawer full of them and think they still get them ;-)

Christmas stamps.

07 Nov 2019, 18:50

When are we getting them this year?

Christmas stamps.

08 Nov 2019, 16:58

There will be a major announcement on the site and a mass email to the registered email address that we have for you when we know.

Christmas stamps.

10 Nov 2019, 18:03

POSTMAN wrote:There will be a major announcement on the site and a mass email to the registered email address that we have for you when we know.

Why the over exaggerated reply?

Christmas stamps.

10 Nov 2019, 18:37

Dindin wrote:
POSTMAN wrote:There will be a major announcement on the site and a mass email to the registered email address that we have for you when we know.

It's a piss take mate. A yearly thing that usually starts around Oct. But if you're not in the know then......I guess it ain't funny :d'oh!

Christmas stamps.

10 Nov 2019, 18:48

POSTMAN wrote:
Dindin wrote:

It's a piss take mate. A yearly thing that usually starts around Oct. But if you're not in the know then......I guess it ain't funny :d'oh!
Ok.i suppose were not getting them thanks to the ceo

Christmas stamps.

10 Nov 2019, 19:32

Dindin wrote:
POSTMAN wrote:
Dindin wrote:

Ok.i suppose were not getting them thanks to the ceo

Endish of November I think, varies a bit each year.

Christmas stamps.

10 Nov 2019, 21:45

Perhaps we can use these stamps wisely for a FOIM request for the CEO of Royal Mail that he disclose all his interests tax returns and share holdings in this land and Europe!

Christmas stamps.

10 Nov 2019, 21:49

k979aaa wrote:Perhaps we can use these stamps wisely for a FOIM request for the CEO of Royal Mail that he disclose all his interests tax returns and share holdings in this land and Europe!

Can't - FOIM doesn't apply to private companies......

Christmas stamps.

11 Nov 2019, 17:32

Are we allowed to sell them on ebay?

Christmas stamps.

11 Nov 2019, 17:51

So it's not just my office then? Every F'in year "When do we get our Christmas stamps" I'm more than sure the threat of no Christmas stamps if you strike, most posties would cave in :arrrghhh

Christmas stamps.

11 Nov 2019, 18:27

1984 wrote:Are we allowed to sell them on ebay?

No

Christmas stamps.

12 Nov 2019, 15:45

How many stamps do we get and are they 1st or 2nd class?

Previous page Next page

Page 1 of 2   1, 2