ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Notice period?

Got a question for a CWU Rep? And all CWU related matters.
Benjani815
Posts: 1
Joined: 01 Dec 2016, 20:44
Gender: Male

Notice period?

Post by Benjani815 »

I'm a relatively new starter roughly 4 months ago, but I'm looking to leave for a new full time job does anyone know the notice period i have to give? I'm on a 25 hour contract if that means anything? Thanks
terry2972
Posts: 482
Joined: 17 Jan 2014, 15:26
Gender: Male

Notice period?

Post by terry2972 »

One week if you haven't had any holiday make sure you get paid for them or work out how much you are owed and see if can use it as part of your notice
feduppostie
Posts: 947
Joined: 24 Jun 2007, 19:46

Notice period?

Post by feduppostie »

some of the new contracts state 4 weeks notice - check yours