ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Off sick procedure
-
claretandblue
- Posts: 914
- Joined: 01 Aug 2007, 12:14
Off sick procedure
I went sick on wednesday, received a letter the same day, got another letter today from the DOM inviting me in for an interview of saturday at 1100am (the DOM doesn't work saturdays), is this normal ? im never off sick and feel im being harassed after 2 days sick. Ive had no contact from anyone since i rung in sick yesterday morning.
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72727
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Off sick procedure
http://www.royalmailchat.co.uk/communit ... 15&t=77372" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Worth a read
Worth a read
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.