not on facebook
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (UPDATED 2017)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : NEW CORONAVIRUS FORUM... HERE

CWU Forum

04 Mar 2007, 20:33

Hi

I used to go onto the CWU Website and be on the Union forum, it dissapeared overnight can anyone tell me why???

04 Mar 2007, 21:30

I'm not a rep,but from what i hear,there was too much slagging off,of the Union HQ.
Anyone else got any more info?

06 Mar 2007, 21:53

I wondered this too!

Re: CWU Forum

17 Apr 2007, 22:03

Delivery Donkey wrote:Hi

I used to go onto the CWU Website and be on the Union forum, it dissapeared overnight can anyone tell me why???

Jogged my memory seeing you log on.
Saw B Hayes at my AGM,he told me it was because they couldn't moderate it and it was geting silly on there.
Same thing for his blog as well.

18 Apr 2007, 10:29

Why CWU HQ couldnt appoint moderators is beyond me! Ive contacted billy with no reply asking for forum back and offering to moderate! Many CWU members found the forum usefull for getting advice and spport on many occasions.

Maybe it was doing them, HQ out of a job????

18 Apr 2007, 12:44

Or it upset someone from the Goverment???? WHO KNOWS??? :shock: :Applause

OUT

DONT LET THE CWU FORUM GET US DOWN,,, THIS ONE'S BETTER!! END OF!! :wave

18 Apr 2007, 14:30

Fully agree

Who needs the CWU forum now anyway?

19 Apr 2007, 07:43

When everyone was slagging off Royal Mail, CWU HQ loved it. When everyone started slagging off the CWU, it had to go!!!

19 Apr 2007, 09:06

I have to agree with you Woemc, i kind of got the same impression!!

But it was good for new union reps, who could come and get some very good advice, nice while it lasted.

19 Apr 2007, 15:53

Dave Joyce was a semi regular on the CWU forum always helping out members and reps with health and safety issues and queries.

Previous page Next page

Page 1 of 1